middle school crush|Devonxfemreader

(f/c)- favorite color

You walked into the school wearing a white button up and black skirt with a (f/c) sweater vest, with white tights and (f/c) shoes. Everyone looked at you and went back to their business. Paper was flying everywhere and some people were even on skateboards.

You walked over to your locker and grabbed what you needed for English and put your backpack in you locker and shut it. You walked to your class replying to a couple of "hey" or "hi!" 's
,You walked in and sat down setting up your notebook ready for learning as people started to come inside the classroom. The bell ring after a minute and the teacher walked in.
"Good morning class." Said the tired underpaid teacher
"Good morning Mr. Anchor" said the class together.
"Good, now that we have that out of the way, we have a new student today."Mr. Anchor said as he gestures for the student to walk in. The class starts whispering and you look up to see a boy with dark hair and blue eyes, wearing light blue overalls with a striped T-shirt underneath. He makes makes eye contact with you and his face blushes red. You are the one who looks away as your teacher tells your new classmate where to sit.

You hear the chair by you move as you are writing down stuff and you look over to see the boy settle down into his seat and get his stuff out. You get back to writing down what you teacher was writing down on the board, when a note was passed to you. You look at it and read it.

Hey I'm devon, what's your name?

It wasn't the best handwriting but you could read it well enough. You look at him and his face flushes red. You look back at the note and answer.

My name is Y/N Lee, now if you could stop passing me notes, I would be very grateful. And you capitalize your name, Devon.

You pass him back the note and get back to your notebook, meanwhile Devon is staring at you in a daze. He couldn't focus on his work with you next to him, he wants to impress you somehow. He was now on a mission to take you on a date!

~Timeskip~

As the days went on he kept on trying to talk to you and get to know you. It was now the last class of the day and unfortunately for him you guys don't have the same class. Which makes him use that time to see what to do to impress you. You take this time to think that he is weird and creepy but you kinda pity him because he had to move away from everything he has ever known, so you might as well be his friend so he's not so lonely, and one friend isn't that bad, right?

After the class he was waiting for you outside with a (f/c) flower. As you walked outside you replied to many people who were telling you bye and stuff. You reached the last step and was greeted with the (f/c) flower in your face. You look behind the flower to see Devon scratching the back of his head nervously.
"Would you like to go get ice cream with me tomorrow?!" Devon says with a red face. You take the flower from him and look him in the eyes and smile
"Sure!" You say as you closed your eyes and smile at him
Devon smiles excitedly "Really?!" He says as you walk forward to get your bike. "Yeah! I'm sure, but right now I have to get home! So bye Devon" you grab your bike and ride off while waving at him.
Devon smiles wider and punches the air in excitement "Yes!" He whispers to himself. And gets on his bike and bikes home ready to tell his mom about his day.

~Devon has a middle school crush~🥰