105

[iMessage]

Mico

9:45 PM

Kelsey

hi Mico,

Finally, someone chose me.

That's the first thing on my mind when I think about you.

Thank you for pursuing me the way I dreamt about being pursued. You are one of the best people that I've ever met in this lifetime.

But every person has to let go of at least one of the best things that ever happened to him for them to be able to grow, to learn, and to break free.

Thank you for all the experiences, the laughter, the "i'll pick you up" messages, every 'i love you' and the songs you dedicate to me.

I knew from the start that I didn't deserve you but you were there. Always. I shouldn't have entertained you but I guess you have melted my heart and I was captivated by your determination; the tampo moments and our bardagulans.

And then you became my boyfriend and it was all I ever wanted you to be. My boyfriend. How lucky was I? How lucky was I to be loved by someone like you?

But do I deserve to love someone like you?

The reason why I never said those three words is that I don't want to be a hindrance to your dreams, goals, and achievements.

So today, December 28, 2024, 3 hours, 45 minutes and 12 seconds before your twenty-seventh birthday, I am now setting you free. Go chase your dreams, bebe ko. And if we see each other again I hope I will learn to love the way you showed me how.

See you until then,
Ciara