Request - "Stalking"

This was requested by @N3T3Y4M_SULLY

Aonung POV:
Ever since the Omatikaya clan had seek Uturu, everything in our clan had changed. Everyone was scared of them for some reason, like they were freaks. I was actually a bit invested and wanted to learn more about them but they would think that I was threatening them so I didn't.

"Bye Tsireya, I'm going riding," Aonung shouted.
"Alright have fun," Tsireya said. I grabbed some treats for my Ilu and rushed outside. As I approached the sea, I called for my Ilu and it came to me. I gave my Ilu his treats and then hopped on him. "Come on let's go!" I exclaimed. We started going real fast and doing cool tricks in the air.

I still had the bruise on my face of when I got in a fight with the youngest son, Lo'ak

I still had the bruise on my face of when I got in a fight with the youngest son, Lo'ak. It stung pretty badly but I had to train to not feel hurt. The day was going really well, I always had fun when I was alone. I stopped on a nearby rock to take a rest, I slowly started to fall asleep.

RAWR! I got woken up by a loud screech. What was that? I rapidly lifted my body up and saw this type of creature? I think it was an Ikran, I learnt about it because we have to learn about different animals in different clans. Then coming behind I saw the eldest son, Neteyam. I was going to say hi but I didn't think he saw me. I quickly duck down and slowly started to go under the water. He jumped onto his Ikran and off he went. That was weird, how did ur not see me? Anyways there is no time to lose, I had to follow him. I jumped onto my Ilu and told him to go forward and follow the massive shadow that was towering over is. He was leading me into this forest, it looked beautiful. The Omatikaya clan originate from a forest so it's probably why he chose to go here. The journey took a long time but we finally arrived at the destination. Woah! I secretly watched him land his Ikran on the green grass. He had a bow and arrow, he was probably collecting food. I got off my Ilu and went behind the nearest tree to him. I accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped in half. "Who is that?!"Neteyam shouted.
I held my breath, I didn't want to get caught.
"Come out or you'll get terribly hurt," Neteyam warned. I didn't want to get hurt either! I started to panic, why did I follow him? BAM! Everything happened so quick, Neteyam pinned me down on the ground.
"Aonung?" Neteyam questioned.
"What are you doing here?" Neteyam asked.
"I followed you because I just wanted to know what you were doing," I said.
"Seriously? You scared me," Neteyam said. He got up and let go of me,
"You should go."
"Why?" I asked.
"Why not?" Neteyam answered.
"Please let me stay I would to love to learn about the forest," I pleaded. Neteyam turned and locked eyes with me,
"Really?"
"Yes, really." I said.
"Wow, no one has ever said that to me, they just call me and my family freaks." Neteyam said. I went up to him and hugged him.
"I'm not like them." I stated.
Neteyam nodded,
"Ok, I'll show you." He signalled for me to follow him.

Neteyam POV:
I can't believe someone would ask that, it was really unexpected. After the fight with Aonung and Lo'ak I couldn't even look at his eyes anymore. Oh but I couldn't resist, his ocean blue eyes were perfect. I could look at them every single day until the day I die. I led him to the inside of the forest because we were originally near the edge. I showed him all the animals, I was fond of all of them so they were fond of me too.

 I showed him all the animals, I was fond of all of them so they were fond of me too

My personal favourite was the Thanator. They were really cool, even though my dad almost got killed by one. "Woah the forest is so cool," Aonung said.
I smiled at him,
"Thank you." The sun was setting and it was getting darker. "Now I can show you my most favourite thing!" I exclaimed.
I gently grabbed Aonung by the hand and led him to a quiet place which was deep in the forest.

"These are Atokirina, known as wood sprites," I explained

He nodded his head,
"Why are they all coming to me?"
"Because you are special," I said, laughing.
"Come on let's go!" I exclaimed. I led him to my Ikran.
"Uh, I'm not sure about this." Aonung hesitated.
"Don't worry, you can grab onto me as tight as you want," I reassured. He nodded and I hopped on, then I pulled him behind me.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
"Yes," Aonung answered. We took off and I did loads of cool trick and a 360 just to tease Aonung. "Neteyam!" Aonung screeched. He grabbed onto my waist even tighter. I chuckled,
"Haha." We safely made it back to my hoem but I did tease Aonung more by doing more 360's (he hated them).
Aonung got off and couldn't even walk in a straight line. "You alright there?" I asked.
"No! What do you think?" Aonung shouted.
I laughed,
"Come here I'll help you." I said. I held hum by the shoulder and led him to his pod.
"Thank you, Neteyam," Aonung said.
"No problem stalker," I joked.
He rolled his and did the 'I See You' sign. I did it backed and then I left.

Thank you for all the requests! Make sure to put more !! Also I am not doing any pregnant ones sorry bc I don't fee comfortable :(