Request - "Secrets Spilt"

This was requested by: @EyedressN1Fannn

Aonung and Neteyam are secretly dating and they hang out a lot. Ronal, the Tsahik of the Metikayina's, Aonung's mother has been noticing these two hanging out together recently. What could they be up to?

Aonung was in a rush. He was heading to meet Neteyam by the sea. "Why are you in such a rush?" Ronal asked suspiciously.
"I'm meeting a friend," Aonung answered. Ronal death stared him, watching him leave the house and running to the beach.

"Neteyam!" Aonung shouted, smiling as son as he saw his boyfriend. Aonung hugged Neteyam tightly but Neteyam didn't. "What's wrong, forest boy?" Aonung asked. Neteyam said,
"I'm scared, scared that someone will find about our relationship and the whole clan will hate us." Neteyam wiped his tears from his eyes. "Look at me, my mom is already suspicious and I don't know what to do," Aonung added. They hugged each other for a while until they thought about it, the best idea was to tell their families instead of holding it in.

It was dinner time, everyone was preparing things since the Sully family were having dinner with Aonung's family. Aonung tied up his hair into a bun and headed to the dining table. Neteyam and his family were already there so he took a seat next to Neteyam. "How are you?" Neteyam asked.
"Scared." Aonung worried. He was scared about telling everyone that he was in a relationship with Neteyam. "Please be brave for me," Neteyam told him. Aonung nodded. The food was displayed and everyone was munching away. "Alright everyone, since this is an important night, who would like to share any important news?" Tonowari called. Aonung nervously put his hand up while Neteyam rested his hand on Aonung's thigh under the table. "Yes my son, what would you like to say?" Tonowari asked.
"Well not only me, but Neteyam too, we would want to say-." Aonung nervously said, Neteyam knew he couldn't say the rest so Neteyam finished it,
"Me and Aonung are in a relationship." Everyone looked shocked but in the corner the kids; Lo'ak, Roxto, Tsireya and Kiri (Tuk didn't know because she would snitch) were giggling because they knew before. "Why didn't you tell us before?" Ronal and Neytiri questioned. The dads just looked proud that their sons had came out.

Thank you for the requests?