GET OUT!!

I have been working on these all the time because I have free time now. YAY I hope people like this chapter because I had more fun typing this one up than the others. This chapter might have a bit of smut but I will warn you when it kinda starts. 

Third person pov

Throughout the day the crew haven't seen Luffy nor Law. They went mini golfing and to the movies. It was fun being able to focus but it didn't feel normal to them. Every so often Chooper, Ussop, or Nami would complain about not being able to see Luffy all day. When it got dark they all sat down in the hotel restorer. 

"It's been all day I am gonna see Luffy" Chooper yelled. Jumping down from the chair. 

"I am right with you. He already skipped 2 meals he must be hungry by now. Looking like a stick." Ussop puffed his chest up while putting down his fork.

"yeah but what if he is hurt and the person that hurts him tries to hurt us?" Chooper stopped walking to the door and went back to Ussop. "I'm scared" 

"now that you put it that way it does sound a bit scarier." Ussop said while hugging Chopper

"Would you feel better if I joined you. You know if there are any 'monsters' that need taking down.

"Thank you soooo much!!" Ussop hugged his arm while Zoro got up out of his chair.

 "This is nothing like you. I never see you offer to help." Sanji said while eating his food.

"SHhh don't make him change his mine. He is way stronger than me so if anything bad happens we would need his strong muscles." Ussop smiled and looked up at Zoro. Zoro chuckled and looked the other way slightly blushing. Sanji rest his head on his arm and looks them up and down. 

"Okay then. Do you guys have something to tell us?" Sanji said while eating a cut slice of meat.

"Nope lets go" Zoro picked up Chopper quickly and walked out of the fancy cafeteria with Ussop. Sanji lazily look over at Robin which made her chuckle.

"Am I the only one that saw that." Sanji mumbled.

"Yeah they are so gay for each other but lets wait until they are ready."Nami said with a smile on her face. It made Sanji smile and lighten up. 

"Whatever you say, love." Lighten up and smiled back at Nami

Zoro, Ussop, and Chooper side

Usopp and Chooper ran to the elevator with serious faces. Ussop frowned while crossing his arms like Zoro does everyday. Not short after Chooper joined in with his Zoro impression. When Zoro finally caught up with the two with the same cross arm pouting face pose he was always done. When he noticed the two he pouted even more.

"What the.. if you two don't stop no candy for any of you. I will eat it." Zoro said while the elevator opened up so he walked in and leaned up against the wall.

"WHAT no, I'm sorry, anything but that." Chooper jumped onto Zoro giving him a big hug which made Zoro smile a little. Usopp walked in and pressed the button and the doors closed. 

"I am sorry to but we need to focus here Zoro. I brake in the door and Chooper jumps in and that's when we jump in the room take out your swords and start swinging them everywhere." Usopp wiggled his arms everywhere when he said that.  Zoro raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"What's that face for? Sad that you didn't make a good plane like that." Usopp snickers,feeling good and proud.

"Whatever you say." Zoro said and walked out the elevator door. Usopp and Choopr walking down the hallway giggling.

"Shhh shh he can't hear us" Chooper tries to shush them and Usopp nodded. When they got to the door Usopp took out the key card to there room and the door open.

"WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU LUFFY!!" Chooper changed to his adult form and jumped in the room, same with Usopp. Zoro walked in but didn't look anywhere and just looked down at his sword. Usopp finally opened his eyes to see Luffy on sitting on the laws crotch while holding onto the blankets. Both naked have angry blushed faces looking at them.

"What the FUCK. GET OUT." Luffy yelled which made zoro bust out laughing and looked over. Seeing Ussop and Chooper still in shock at what they just saw. Then looked at Luffys fully red angry face which made him laugh more.

"Wow cow girl position you're really getting close. What is it again you guys are"friends"" Zoro started to laugh more until he was punched in the face by Luffy. 

"Get out get out GET OUT." Luffy yelled out while trying to cover himself the best 

"Uugghh such a turn off." Law sat up and hug Luffy to calm him down.

"Come on"heros" lets wait outside. Get changed they are all worried about you." Zoro said leading a crying shocked chooper and a distressed Usopp.

Luffy and Law side (Kinda has but mostly talks about smut.)

When they left Luffy got up and pulled his hair back still upset that they broke in without knocking and saw him and Law get 'closer'. Luffy mumbled to himself, got up, and kicked his shoes on. Law looked at him confused about why he was so quick to stop.

"Aren't you still horny? I mean we did stop in the middle of it." Law looked over at him. Groaning at the fact he has blue balls now. 

"Uh I am not, you?" Luffy looked over confused. Putting on his small panties and shorts. 

"Oh yeah I forgot that vaginas can stop their boner thing whenever it wants." Law said and got up to go to the bathroom. Slightly slamming the door behind him. Luffy giggled and put on his red shirt with his straw hat. 

(It's over but it's now just talking about Law in the bathroom.)

"Come on Torao what's taking so long. I know it doesn't take this long to piss."  Luffy bangs on the door slightly leaning on in. Already getting bored of waiting for him.

"Geez just wait. If you can't wait any longer grab a rock out of my jacket and go with them. Also stop calling me Torao the nickname sucks ." Law yelled getting annoyed with everyone rushing him.

"You're such a weirdo Torao. You carry rocks around you." Luffy started to laugh while walking back to Law's jacket and found a lot of small rocks. Grabbed one that looks pretty and started to walk out

"Shut up Luffy" Law yelled hearing Luffy laughed while open the door the the hall way.

"Love you too." Luffy said closing the door slightly blushing. Putting the rock in his pocket.

"Love you more~" Ussop said while laughing at them.

"Don't act like I am not gonna kill you both. Don't think you're getting out of this Chooper I am gonna make Sanji cook you." Luffy snickered while giving them an evil look. They all started to walk to the elevator laughing and snickering.

"Hey Zoro seems so lively right now. It's like how I first met you." Ussop smiled while pointing at him which made Zoro slightly blush. Luffy looked at them and was kinda confused at the new tension that was forming. 

"Are you two homos and you never told me." Luffy said while carrying Chooper sleepy body. 

"Oh my goodness us?! NO are you kidding me we are just close." Zoro said while crossing his arms going back to his same cross arm pouting face pose. It made Usopp crack up and started  to press the elevator button. When they got in there everything turned blue. Luffy took out the small rock from his pocket and gave Chooper to Zoro knowing Laws powers very well.

"WHAT GOING ON. Luffy what did you do this time." Ussop hide behind Zoro. Zoro even putting his hands on his sward ready if anything tries to attack them.

Oh my Goodness this was another long chapter. Originally I planned on this being the last but I wasn't able to end it where I wanted it to end so I am splitting this one with the next chapter. If you hadn't noticed there is a new ship slightly being shown. If you want to see more of Zoro x Ussop I will try to add it into my upcoming books. It will most likely not be in "Missing" or I like to call it the blue book. Please give me your opinions and if it's about my spelling trust me I know it's bad. 

1434 words