WHAT IS THAT ?!

Law pov.
My mouth was wide open from shock. 'Are.. are those panties?!' There were black with small hello kitties on them. There was a small lace for outlines that was white and there was a small pink bow in the middle. It looks a bit small and tight for him. 'This might be a old one' I can slightly see a camel toe. I blushing at the sight I am seeing. 'Oh my gosh' is the only think that popped into his mind. I look up and all I could see was Luffy fist coming right at me. BAM

"WHAT THE HELL LAW" Luffy shouted out with another punch to the face. He was flushed, mad, and annoyed all at once. It's driving Luffy crazy

"Luffy ah stop. I didn't know" law tries to cover his face while Luffy which is almost in tears hits him in the face hard.

"I TOLD YOU I AM FINE THAT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH TO BELIEVE" Luffy kicked him in the chin with his knee.

"OH SHUT UP When men get hit in the balls it sends out a whole bunch of pain through out there body. Depends on how hard and how often you get your balls kick it can effect if you an have kids in the future. So for you to not have reacted that mad everyone panic." Law got up and rub his face

"Guess what I don't give 1 shit ." Luffy looks down at him angry and annoyed that his secret is not exposed. "Now your going to tell everyone and they all are going to make fun or ever leave the crew." Luffy started crying out loud he tries to whip his tears away but they kept coming.

"No no not at all. Why would I tell people this. If you didn't tell them whats gives me the right to tell them. If you wanted me to tell them for you fine I would. But you don't want to so why would I. One thing I just want to see is your reproductive organ to see if it's the real thing. I never seen a man with this I actually fine this amazing." I try to calm Luffy down. To be honest I never thought I would meet someone like this. I seen it in some books about the body but never like in person.

Smut warning if you guys don't want to read this
Third person

"Sure just don't be weird okay?" Luffy blush and takes off his panties. There it is a vagina. Law look at it amazed he slightly pull the lips apart to get a better look.
"Mm...~" a small ground can from Luffy. Law look up at Luffy shocked at what he head. A bit confused on what he heard but guysed he might be in pain because of the kick

"You good?" Law asked censored

"Yeah I just not normally touch down there. Only when I need to whip, shave, or I need to shave." Luffy said not understanding the feeling. Law nodded and open it up again to get a better look it like how it supposed to look he slightly put his finger in. Not even his Luffy finger nail was in until he heard another sound.

"N nn~" Luffy slightly squirm at the new feeling.

"I think that's enough you seem to have the full thing." Law said pulling out his finger a bit taking back at how sensitive he is down there. He gets up and starts washing his hands. "So do you want me to say She/Her instead now on?"

No more smut

"No even though I have a vagina I am still a boy. Also people would start suspecting something's up." Luffy pulls up his panties and his long pant version of his shorts. ( I will show a drawing after this) He started to wrap his yellow scarf around his waste.

 ( I will show a drawing after this) He started to wrap his yellow scarf around his waste

"Does your family know about this?" Law asked wondering if he is the only one that knows.

"Only my Grandpa but Ace and Sabo they don't know. I care to much about there opinion to tell them." Luffy said while unlocking the door and opening it. He run outside as if nothing happened. He sees all his friends doing what ever and he joins Ussop fishing.

"Hmm.." Law says to himself. He is slightly blushing thinking about the sounds Luffy made. He didn't even put half of his finger in him and he already slightly moaned.

"Law why were you and Luffy in the bathroom together?" Nami yells from the steering wheel. Law gets out of though and sighed.

"Luffy got kicked in the balls by Black leg. I am just seeing if they are okay which they are." He went back to his napping places and took a nap.

'Who would have thought Luffy to have a vagina. It's so.. cute and small. Does he ever finger himself? Hmm no he seems do surprised at the feeling.' Law falls asleep. The nice sun hitting his face, the breeze is nice and the waves sound incredible. Some time past and the first thing he can hear is
"A NEW ISLAND!!"

I am sorry that this is shorting that the first chapter I am not the best at this