Fall asleep

Heyyy my mental health got a bit better and all. I still have some problems I need to deal with but those will take a long time. I will keep on writing and writing until I start to feel better and have more confidence with myself. Anyways back to the story

Some of the stuff will be different from how the last chapter please keep that in mind!! Warning this chapter will feel slower than normal. 

Law Pov.

I hear the door open and load stomps stormed the room with mumbling coming from the same area. I look up from my book to see an angry luffy in the refrigerator pulling out a big lump of meat.  

"Uh you good?" I closed my book to give him my 100%. Seeing him this mad must be vary important. 

"I am put into this stupid outfit I hate it. Ever since I came out as trans the girls think I am one of them now. I know it's new to everyone but having a vagina doesn't mean I have to wear dresses. It just means I have one" luffy preached while eating all the meat. When he ran out he started to eat the jello that was in a bowl for them, got a spoon, and sat next to me. 

"Do you think I am a girl now?" Luffy look at law with an eager look in his eye, while having a face filed with jello.

"Of course not. My opinion is that you should go to bed. You would feel better afterward and would be able to get breakfast." Law suggested while eating his small plate of jello. 

"Yeah you're right." Luffy sat down next to him on the other couch. Slump over while looking down at his feet with a small calm smile on his face. Law gave him a side eye confused at his actions.

"You never listen nor agree to anything that I say. Did I say something to make you sad?"  Law turn his head to look at his eyes.

"I think I just need to sleep." Luffy got up and flopped onto the bed tired of everything that been happening. Law grabbed both of  their plates with his right hand and put the silverware on them. He got up and went to the sink and washed them out until he couldn't see a smug. Humming the whole time doing so. When he was done he slowly put the plates up and went to his suitcase and Luffy's. His being a boring black one with a small yellow heart key chain hanging from it. Luffy's on the other hand is a bright yellow with an orange fabric poking out with a sticker of some anime character with yellow hair and blue eyes. Also it had a cute fluffy key chain of a duck. 

' should I change him into some pj or leave him as is?'Law thought while he took off his shirt and only put on a pair of hello kitty pj pants. Law looked over at Luffy one more time until giving in and opening up Luffy suitcase. He saw his minions pj pants and a wife beater. (PLEASE LOOK IT UP) Law went over to Luffy and changed him into them and put him under the covers. He turned off the lights and got into the bed. He gave Luffy a small kiss on the forehead and fell asleep

THE NEXT DAY !!! 

Luffy pov. 

I wake up to see Law hugging me from behind again. I smiled and took his arms off my hip and got up slowly. Shortly after Law woke up and put his arms around his hips. Resting his head on my shoulder and look sleepy.

" You feel better. Are you gonna listen to me more often?" Law said in his low sleepy voice. 

"Okay, you might have given me good advice this time but that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to your plans. In fact I have amazing plans."

"Wow look at you the first time I ever heard that come out of your mouth" Law said sarcastically while giving me a slight kiss on the cheek. 

"Does this mean we are together?" I look at him excited with a big smile on my face. Before he could even answer a loud knock came from the door. We shot up not expecting this 'UGH who is it? I NEED TO KNOW HOW LAW FEELS' I went to the door while law went to the kitchen to make something. I open the door and my eyes widen.

"I sorry" 

763 words