1.Cooking Date

It was 1st of the February. Last year this was the day when he came to drop her to her house for the first time and met her parents for the first time in person. Remembering it Karan smiled. Time flies so fast. Last year had brought immense change in his personal as well as professional life. He knew how the industry works and so could never complain about effect that his professional life was getting due to his personal life havoc. But he still remained positive. And this havoc made him take such a decision that the sane him would never take. Signing BigBoss. And for that he was forever grateful of the havoc because this contract not only gave him the chance to show his real side but also gave him a gift for lifetime and beyond. His beloved, his betterhalf Or in his words his besthalf. Tejasswi Prakash. A bundle of immense joy and peace in his life. She was not only epitome of beauty but also an extremely positive and mature but still childish with him as a person. He was so glad that the childish side only came out when she was with him. This made him realize that she trusted him so much that he will be able to handle everything and so she was carefree around him, but at the same time he was also aware that she would turn mature with him whenever he needed. They were Ying and Yang. Balancing out each other. If someone had told him that he would be this happy and at peace a year and a half ago he would have laughed on their face. The Havoc he had faced made him believed that there was no happiness for him and it was dark and will remain dark forever. Every morning he would wake up with articles throwing accusations and tarnishing his image in public. Not only that a few of them didn't even hesitate to character assassinate him. He never showed but that did hurt him and broke him a little bit every day. But still believing that whatever happens happen for good and moved forward and he was glad for that.He feels like laughing that now the same houses published articles praising him and his ladylove, praising his professional work and all. And now all these were eventually making the public realise that him keeping quite and saying nothing never meant he was at fault but it was something that he respected the good time that they had spend together and never wanted to tarnish someone and put their career on stake. He believed in Krama and he knew that he didn't do anything wrong and now his good karma was giving him the fruit. Fruit in the form of Tejasswi Prakash. The trust the girl had in him was unmatchable. Never ever did she once think that he cheated. She always told that his eyes spoke volumes and his eyes conveyed things which he couldn't. She always tells him that he can lie but his eyes won't ever lie. Suddenly a doorbell brought him out of his thinking zone. He frowned who could be there at 10:00pm in the night because Tejasswi clearly had 1 hour left for pack up and she had the keys so she would never ring the doorbell. Thinking this he went to the door and opened it and saw Teju was standing there looking exhausted. He frowned and asked "Laddoo, did you have an early pack up? Why didn't you call me? I would have picked you up naa and why did you ring the bell? Have you lost the key? Why aren't you answering me Laddoo? what..... "" I am not talking to you Sunny" said Teju cutting his queue of questions. "Here I am standing extremely exhausted instead of hugging me you are just firing questions." she said with the frown and puffed up cheeks. He chuckled at her answer. "Awllee mera baby, Come here my love let me give you a tight hug" saying this he took her in his arms and hugged her tight. "How are you feeling now? "" Tireeeed" She said with a pout ,putting her chin on his chest and looking in his eyes. He pecked he pout and gave fishy kisses everywhere on her face and she giggled like a baby. "And now? " He asked. "At peace" She replied. He smiled at her. "I love you Sunnnnny" she spoke with utmost honesty and innocence. "I love you too my love" He replied. They stood there in the living room hugging each other and soaking each other's presence. After a few minutes Karan broke the hug and said "Waise I had planned something for us but now you are tired naa let's go and sleep. " The moment he said this her eyes sparkled like a kid getting a candy and jumping on him she said " Sunny tell naaa. See I am not that tired. You gave me a hug and it made my tiredness flew out of the window. Plssss tell naa what did you plan for us? Are we going out? Am I looking good? Should I change? Are we.. And felt his lips on her which made her quite. After breaking the kiss he teased her "I know you like my this way of making you quite" And she blushed. "Before you start asking more questions let me tell you that we aren't going out. Just go to the room freshen up and change you clothes into nightwear and meet me here. " She was about to speak and he said" No.. No more questions. You only have 5 minutes. And your time starts now. " And she rushed. And within five minutes she came back and he smiled. He held her hand and brought her to the kitchen. She looked at him confusingly. He smiled at her and pecked her cheeks and said"Remember in BB house once you were making rotis for us and I was standing beside you and we had a discussion that how after coming out of the BB house we would have a cooking date where we would cook together and enjoy each other's company and romance. We had planned many other things also but our hectic schedule didn't allow us to do things. So I thought why not have a cooking date today. You know it's been a year of getting out of that madhouse. And a year to your win. Though we had a small celebration yesterday of you win but we could not spend much time together due to our shoot. So I wanted to have something special to celebrate and what's more special than checking off a thing from our bucket list. "As soon as he finished Teju kissed him softy and breaking the kiss she said" I am so lucky to have you Sunny. I love you. " He pecked her cheeks and said "I love you to my Laddoo and I am equally lucky to have you. " "So now there is a twist" he said. "What kind of twist? " "The twist is the you are the Sous chef and I am the head chef"" Sunny we don't want another burnt Biriyani plsss. " " You are not letting me complete Laddo. I am the head chef and I decided to make pasta and you know that I make amazing pasta. You only said that on our first Valentine's Day. So trust me on this that I can make amazing pasta." He said cheekily. She raised an eye brow and he smiled showing his set of teeth. "Okay let's start with it Head Chef. Let me take out veggies. " Saying this she was moving towards fridge. But she was stopped when Karan pulled her towards him and he back hugged her and kissing her neck he said " There is one more twist and the twist is that the Sous chef in the kitchen has to back hug the Head chef the entire time the Head chef makes the food. And the Sous chef should take her work seriously. This is the command of Head chef. " She turned around and put her hands around his neck and said " Aisa hai kya? " And he bobbed his head like a kid and she smiled looking at him and kissed his cheek. "Let's start the preparation Head chef" saying this she back hugged him and he started preparing for pasta. After around 45 minutes of hard work and lots and lots of romance the Pasta were ready. "Hawww what will the customer think when they get their dish this late in your restaurant Mr. Head Chef?" "They will think that the Head Chef had fallen heads over heel for Sous chef and even showed his love to her" he replied cheekily. And they laughed. And took out the pasta on the plate and started feeding each other. And that is how they ended their day with a simple yet a beautiful date.

Hello guys. This is my first ever story. Please genuine feedback required. Pls leave a comment of how did you find and don't forget to vote. And if you have any other idea pls give that also.