What if Mike didnt get transfured

(it may seem repetitive so, sorry)
Starts from here...
"From my experience, most people lose all of their memories, some of them still remember some things. (and in Alex's case still have all memories because it really depends on WHO transfurr and who gets transfurred.)" Said Axel.
"Oh okay.." Said Mike.
"Soo, are you gonna stay here?" Asked Axel
"You know what, i definitely just should stay in my office and dont want to make you uncomfortable, but we can still be friends." Said Mike smiling.
"Sure, its good to be friends." Said Axel.
"Then bye and good luck." Said Mike leaving the library.
"Bye... Hm, i thought he would do something crazy but ok." Said Axel.
And like that Mike left the library and went to his office like he was planning. And after he came in, Mike started thinking what to do with his office, because he needed a place to sleep. So he just moved everything from the shelf and put his plaid on it with pillow plushie, but didnt have any blanket, so he had to sleep with clothes on. And like that he started sleeping.
After some hours
He woke up to strange feeling like someone is standing right in front of him. And it wasnt just a feeling. Someone WAS standing right in front of him. It was a witchesbrew gootrax. She was just staring at him. It means that Mike forgot to close the door and was napping in full danger. But he got lucky that nobody transfured him yet. Then he looked at witchesbrew and she dashed back.
"O-oh im sorry for interrupting your sleep." Said witchesbrew.
"Okay.." Said Mike looking sleepy.
His alarm started playing. He turned it off.
"Welp, i already needed to wake up, so nothing that bad happened. Also why are you here?" Said Mike.
"Uh, just checking you." Said witchesbrew.
"Ok? Why do you need to check me?" Asked Mike.
"Um... Just checking how many humans are left, heh. (Definitely not because Axel sent her and definitely not because to count how many friendly humans are left. For real :/ She is just worried lol.)" Said witchesbrew.
She quickly left the room.
"Heh, strange." Said Mike.
Then Mike decides to check what other humans do and it wasnt that cool because there were more rude people than kind people. At first day it was better but right now not really. So he goes to cafeteria, bumping into one of workers so they had to collect what has fell, and walks up to Sofia.
"Hey how are you Sofia?" Asked Mike.
"Im doing ok, how about you?" Said Sofia.
"Doing... I don't know how to say but now im gonna work here for way longer than i expected." Said Mike.
"Oh thats intete- wait how would you know that?" Said Sofia.
"Well, im kinda stuck here now because of situation i will not talk about." Said Mike.
"Family problems?????" Asked Sofia.
"Pfff... Yes it is like that." Said Mike.
"Thats okay, happens." Said Sofia.
"Everything happens everywhere." Said Mike.
"For sure... Would you mind to help me get one thing from the storage room over there? I dont like to ask Jacob too much. " Said Sofia.
"Ok what do you need me to get?" Asked Mike.
"I need some ice cream. I think 3 packs will be enought (💀☠️⚰️ wth emojis are doing)." Said Sofia.
"Okay i will be right back." Said Mike.
Ice cream must be in cafeteria no matter what. And Mike is already in storage room seeing ice cream in high fridges. Welp, thats why Sofia asked Mike to get it. He puts some boxes to get higher but after opening a freezer he notices that boxes for ice cream are a bit odd. But it cant stop Mike. He takes exactly 3 packs and leaves room. After giving them to her, Sofia gave him a free smore.
"Thank you, bye and good luck." Said Sofia.
"Thank you, bye." Said Mike.
He wanted to eat a smore right after a second after he left the cafeteria but then he saw a vending machine and bought some sprite with meat sticks. Pup came closer and started staring at Mike. He decided to give a meat stick but pup refused, then he decided to give smore and pup ate it. Sugar lover. Pup ran away and so Mike enjoyed his meat sticks. While doing this he thought about stopping using sleeping spray. It is useful and efficient, but it might cause problems later when footraxians memorise his face and maybe start attacking him for no reason. After thinking a bit more he decided to not try to block attacks. Why? Because that goo can spread up easily and make situation worse. Only fighting and running are left. Obvious choice is to run. Gootraxians look much stronger than humans. But if they become friends, it will be easier to survive. And also other humans may think bad of him for becoming friends so he was left with tiny conversations and run aways. Also he decides to check what others do and after arriving at spawn he doesn't seem to see anything serious. Scrolling through the information is on the way to help spend time. He closed himself in the room and started looking through the data of other workers. Mostly they had pretty good education but not really good about their behaviour. But there were some people who's behaviour was friendly and good, but not many. But after looking at the specific person he stopped breathing for a moment. Charles status was 'dead by gootraxians'. Without any words he saw that most of other friendly humans are dead too.
-"What the hell did they do to deserve that?" Asked Mike in his head.
So Mike decides to go to cafeteria. It was very loud in here. And yeah here is bad because of amount of people in one place. At one moment someone chockes on his food and throws food on the floor, starting to harass Sofia. Its definitely his problem that he chocked. Then some people join him and they leave the cafeteria with others because its not so cool to eat in dirty cafeteria. She sits on the floor in tears and starts crying and eating ice cream. Jacob immediately comes to cheer her up. So Mike comes to the rescue too.
"Sofia, dont let their words break you! Be strong and dont think about them." Said Jacob.
"But i can't! They hit me too hard. About my food and trying to be friends with some gootraxians..." Said Sofia eating a bit more ice cream...
"They were saying nonsense! You are great!" Said Jacob.
"But still, you know that part of it is 100% truth..." Said Sofia eating more ice cream.
"Come on, dont cry. You are making me sad." Said Jacob.
"Im sorry..." Said Sofia eating more ice cream.
"Sofia..." Said Mike.
"Oh hello Mike... How are you doing?..." Said Sofia.
"Im okay... I see you are not really..." Said Mike.
"Well, yeah, as you can see..." Said Sofia.
"I heard what happened. It is sad and i really feel sorry for you. But you still have us, your friends, who will come to you in a bad situation." Said Mike.
Sofia wiped her tears, stood up and hugged both Mike and Jacob.
"Thank you guys... Also, Mike, you might need something from me if you came here." Said Sofia.
"Actually i dont need anything right now, besides you being healthy." Said Mike.
"Aw thank you." Said Sofia.
Wierd sounds were going from Sofia's stomach.
"Uh, i dont feel so good. Eating ice cream wasnt a great idea." Said Sofia.
She fell on her knees. Mike and Jacob started panicking.
"Whats happening?!" Asked Jacob.
"I dont know!" Said Mike.
"Ugh..." Said Sofia.
Suddenly something white started spreading on her.
"Oh no... I completely forgot about that!" Said Jacob.
"About what?" Asked Mike.
"This ice cream isnt normal! Its lab made ice cream that can transfur people in large portions!" Said Jacob.
"Oh shoot." Said Mike.
Sofia already was almost fully transfured. And then she finally got transfured into sprinklekit. She opened her eyes and got into sitting position from laying position grabbing her head.
"Ah... Ugh... What is going on?... Mike?... Jacob?..." Asked Sofia.
"Sofia!" Said Jacob starting to hug Sofia.
"Woah chill man. Tell me whats happening." Said Sofia.
"It doesnt matter now that you are feeling better." Said Jacob smiling.
"Sure. But everything seems so strange, even i am." Said Sofia.
"Just dont think about it." Said Mike.
"Sure." Said Sofia.
"Okay, im gonna go, give you some time to be together. Bye." Said Mike waving.
"Bye." Said Sofia and Jacob.
After that Mike checked the list for the last time and saw that all adequate friendly humans are not humans or dead. Well it would be too selfish to call himself completely friendly when he sprayed some sleeping liquid into some gootraxians. Then he checked when will more people come and say that they usually come every 3 months or a bit less.
It means that the only adequate people to talk here are some of gootraxians. But other humans might make him get in a really bad situation. So Mike decided to meet Axel once more, after he take a break from all this..................... After coming to the library he saw Axel laying on one of the sofas with closed eyes. Not wanting to disturb him, he sat on the other sofa and wanted to start waiting but then.
"Boo!" Said dark figure.
"Aaa!." Said Mike falling on the floor.
Axel opens his eyes.
"Pfff, heh. That was fun but please Pedro try to be more gentle." Said Axel.
Dark figure was a panther named Pedro.
"Sure Axel, i will try." Said Pedro.
Mike was just staring at Pedro.
"Dont worry Mike, Axel already told me about you. I will not hurt you. As long as you are good." Said Pedro.
"Sure... Wait were you both included in this prank?" Asked Mike.
"Only Pedro. He came here to talk and then saw you coming and wanted to scare you a bit." Said Axel.
"Yep!" Said Pedro.
"Okay..." Said Mike.
"By the way did you need something from me?" Asked Axel.
"Not much, i just got bored and i cant really talk to any workers because their behaviour is a little bit too different from mine." Said Mike.
"Yes there are getting less and less friendly humans here. Today i saw one being thrown into the void by other human just because he was talking to gootraxians." Said Pedro.
-"I didnt know they could go that far." Said Mike in his head.
"I successfully transfured him, but also one of his guys wanted to hit me but then ran away." Said Pedro.
"That guy definitely got what he deserved." Said Mike.
And after a second other panther comes in.
"Pedro i did what you asked me-..." Wanted to say panther.
He immediately stood in his fighting pose after seeing Mike.
"Thank you Ryan." Said Pedro.
So the panther's name was Ryan.
"...Why are you- ohhh ok, now i understand. Just chill this human is friendly! Look at Mike." Said Pedro.
So Pedro puts his paw on Mikes head and situation becomes very weird for Mike. Ryan stands in his normal pose.
"Okay i hope its gonna be like that.." Said Ryan.
"If you want you can chill with us." Said Pedro.
"Sure.." Said Ryan.
He definitely looked like he didnt trust Mike at all. But didnt want to act bad in the Pedros sight so Ryan had to be good boy.
"Dont just stand, sit on sofa you two." Said Axel.
They all sat like uh. First sofa, to the right: Axel on left part and Ryan on the right part. Second sofa, on the left: Mike on right side and Pedro on left part. (This feels like cringe to me so im getting slow at writing wth).
"So how was your day?" Asked Mike.
"It was ok, but could be better if not for our lost. But at least Ryan is good now." Said Pedro.
"My day was good.." Said Ryan.
"And my day is pretty good, what about you?" Said Axel.
"Not that good but ok." Said Mike.
"What happened?" Asked Axel?
"I was at the cafeteria and then some of workers started to harass Sofia, starting to cry." Said Mike.
"Who is tha-" Wanted to ask Ryan.
"Its lunch lady in the cafeteria, she is friendly too." Said Pedro.
"I feel like its not all that you wanted to say. Tell us everything please." Said Axel.
"I do want to tell you what happened next but its quite sad. Me and Jacob tried to cheer her up and while doing this she was eating the ice cream from the facility and sadly it was too late. She got transfured by it..." Said Mike.
"No, dude, you cant be serious. Sofia is now... Transfured?..." Said Pedro.
"Sadly yes.. If you want you can check on her." Said Mike.
Pedro immediately ran away.
"Wait, i wanna go with you!" Said Ryan trying to catch up with Pedro.
They both left library. Also it was pretty late and there were like no people. Both Mike and Axel were quite.
"I dont really talk to Sofia because she is usually goong home by the time when there are no humans and i can safely walk." Said Axel.
"Thats sad, also why is is so dangerous for you to walk when its day time?" Asked Mike.
"Its because im a nightcrawler and also i was transfured by goggles so that means i have a big bounty. I want it to change..." Said Axel.
"Im sure it will someday. You just need to be confident." Said Mike.
"I cant until there are humans who are friendly and dont wanna get stuck here..." Said Axel.
"Oh... If you want i can help you check on the remaining workers. I have got an access to all their statuses." Said Mike.
"That would be good. Alright show me then." Said Axel.
"Sure." Said Mike.
So they went to Mike's sector, or office, i don't know. Then Mike definitely turned on computer and let Axel look through the list. He was terrified.
"Does this work properly???..." Asked Axel.
"It does, as you can see. Wait is something wrong?..." Said Mike.
"