Chapter 10

Sincere Moniiroe Sacades (Red)

"But you fuck her SINCERE" Jessica yelled in my face

"But you fuck her SINCERE" Jessica yelled in my face. We been going at it all morning cause I fucked this bitch & she's having my baby. I mean I fucked her around the same time I fucked Jess but she going crazy cause I found out weeks ago & didn't tell her until the girl called my phone.

"I know ma, it's was before you though" I said grabbing her hands placing her on my lap. "but you knew for two weeks my nigga, two fucking weeks & didn't say shit" she yelled pushing me off her & standing up.

"Keep your hands to yourself" I glared at her. "or what" she yelled. "stop stressing out my child Marie" I said. "yk what, I'm leaving" she said. "& going where, you not leave with my child" I stood up.

"It's in my body dumbass bi- she got cut off by the door. We both walked downstairs & I opened the door to see Kandy. Kandy the girl I fucked... she was about 5'4 with a little booty & no boobs... she had nothing on Jess.

Jessica Marie Delvally

"Heyy babydaddy" Kandy said

"Heyy babydaddy" Kandy said. "what?" He said mad. I don't give a fuck about his attitude, I don't wanna share my babydaddy. "soo what's the living situation because I lost my house & you wouldn't want your kid living on the streets" she smiled at me.

She had all her bags & shit sitting on the porch. "Just let her in & let her have the guest room" I spoke. "You okay with that ma?" He asked me, I just nodded & walked upstairs to our room. I can't really be that mad because it was before me anyway... but best believe he my man.

I walked back downstairs after using the bathroom & seen him carrying her things upstairs as she sat on the couch. "sooo what we finna do around here, did y'all do the gender reveal yet?" She asked me.

"Yea, a couple of days ago" I smiled. "I never had one, I'm seven months & don't know the gender. I think I wanna have one" she rambled. "oh well then, I would love to help set up if needed" I said trying to be helpful.

"Babydaddy" she yelled, I rolled my eyes. "I have a name." He said walking downstairs. "but what" he said sitting next to me. "I wanna have a baby shower & I wanna do it tomorrow on Saturday" she smiled. "cool" he shrugged. "soo can we go shopping right now" she asked.

"whatever, Jess go put on your sho- "why is she coming, she had hers" Kandy cut him off. "It's cool, imma go over my mom's, haven't seen her in a long time" I smiled & grabbed my purse... put my slides on & left.

Sincere Moniiroe Sacades (Red)

"Sooo babydaddy, you tryna wash with me" Kandy smiled

"Sooo babydaddy, you tryna wash with me" Kandy smiled. We just got back from shopping for the dumbass gender reveal. "no" I said putting away the stuff i bought for Jess & the baby. "whyy, I bet you take showers with her" she pouted.

"Yes I do" I agreed. "she's my wife & your just some thot who decided to tell me about my child 7 months after" I explained. "you seen me posting her & the baby bump. That's why you decided to tell me about the baby" I said.

She stood there dumbfounded. "you couldn't stand to see me with her so you wanted it about you" I added. "We both laid down & made that baby but we're not together.  Co-parenting is what we will do until that child is able to say where they wanna be & when." I stated & walked downstairs.