『1.』

-

Hi guys! for those of you that read  my other BTS books and are here to read this new one thank you so much!

I want to shout  [ Treasureboo15] thank you so much for giving me the idea to make this book, I tried to put my own little spin on the suggestion. It's taken a while to get it up and running but i hope you enjoy it. This is another one of my CHILL bts book without much drama. Please Enjoy it!

-

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I zoned out as my hips swayed from side to side. My nose was stuffy but it was better than having all the mixed scents getting to me. This place never smelled good.

Usually was filled with depressed scents. But some night you'd get a hand full of dreadful smells. Like cockiness or maybe a little toxicity. For the most part there weren't many problems here at the men's gentlemen club. But we had our few days out of the month were we'd have to throw a guy or two out.

Our busiest day was always Tuesday... I made sure to take a scent diluter on those days. with the amount of guys that come in and out of here I'd be bound to get a shitty head ache.

Music played lowly As i made my way to the service area... Aka the fully stocked bar. I walked past a few of my co workers having chats next to important business men, while other men sat at sofas alone sipping from a excellent made drink, suit Jacket hanging on the back of the couch with lose ties. Some raising their glasses to me as i walked by

 Some raising their glasses to me as i walked by

The atmosphere was usually peaceful here.. I didn't have many problems working here. The money was great. I could not complain.

I made it to the bar where Trent was making a drink order. She was the best mixologist in the area... Im sure the owner of this place had pulled many strings just to get her to work here... Granted the check she was getting was fat. so she'd be dumb not to take the offer. She we all would be dumb to turn down the offer to work here.

I tapped the counter making her look up at me. Raising a brow at her i sat and watched as she scuffed before tapping a little button under the counter that unlocked the hatch leading behind the counter.

I let out a soft giggle walking over and flipping it before walking thru and lowering it behind me. Listening to the click sound of it locking back as i closed it in place.