Chapter 11- What the fuck!?

I walked up to the house feeling like I was floating, everything just felt so easy after today, none of this would matter the next day, anything that I say in here will be gone and forgotten until I come back next year. 

I made my way up the steps on the porch, and opened the door, as soon as I got inside I tried to sneak past everyone, everyone and just make it to my room without getting noticed. 

But of course people would notice, the one time I didn't want them too. As I tried to sneak up to my room I got noticed... by the worse person to notice me my mother. " And where the hell have you been missy!?" My mother asked angrily like something that night was already bugging her, and this was her last straw. 

"Well you told me I could stay home, and apparently you guys didn't need me as much as the others so I went and bought my white elephant gift with my friend" I lied hoping that it would sound believable enough to get me off of the hook tonight. 

"Ahhh yes, the same friend that takes you out almost every night and you don't come home until the crack of dawn, and oh yes I know you've been sneaking in practically every morning! What the fuck has gotten into you y/n" my mother retorted.

So much to unpack in that small sentence she had said. Her words lay heavy as I try and muster up another lie to respond. "I'm sorry I don't wanna spend every waking minute with you people, it's bad enough I had to suffer 18 goddamn years of you people in this house, so that's it Goodnight I'm going to bed and no one better come trying to find me or talk to me because I will NOT answer!" I yelled storming, knowing it was a horrible idea to lash out like that, but none of it mattered none of it ever did.

 Life in this house and in this family will continue like it always does and everything will be forgotten in the morning, like always. So I ran up the stairs into my room not even bothering to listen to the inevitable argument coming from downstairs following after me. I locked the door behind me and flopped down onto the bed. 

I head footsteps coming up the stairs nearing closer and closer to my door, and then there was a knock, then yelling good old fashioned dad here with no relevance to the argument trying to salvage the night, but it always ends the same way with these fights. So I put on my headphones and my playlist, and just blasted the music and let the music be louder that the noise coming from outside, and the thoughts you had on the inside.

A/n not the way this was supposed to go but I was feeling angsty so see you guys next chapter for something more light hearted.  Xox