Chapter 7- Almost...

"Sorry about that." Riley said

"No, you're fine. It's like 5:30 and I'm kind of tired."

"so do you wanna finish our movie tomorrow, and just go to sleep?"

"Yeah that's fine I guess." 

"Okay, uh, here you can sleep in my bed for tonight, um I hope thats okay." Riley said leading me down another hall "Lead the way !" I said sarcastically. Once you guys got to her room she opened the door for you. Here sit on the bed while I get you some clothes."

"Mkay, ooo nice pillow." you said holding a fluffy pillow you found.  "oh, ha, um thanks," she responded smiling. she rummaged through her dresser drawer a little longer, "Here you go." 

She handed mea hoodie and sweatpants. I changed into them and then flopped down on her bed. 

"I'll be In the living room if you need me," Riley said and started to walk away.

"Wait! Uh, please don't leave, please" You said. She turned around and just stood in the door frame for a minute. "You don't even have to stay all night, just until i fall asleep... please" 

She walked towards the bed and lay with you. you were both facing each other, your hands slightly touching. You were slowly drifting off to sleep, your eyes fluttering shut as a sense of calm washed over you.