sprout of love | rowan laslow x y/n 🥀💋

honorable mention: for cady, my favorite rowan laslow lover <3 @-daygone 

a/n: its like really late right now, aka 12:38AM on saturday, so if i dont finish this idk when its coming out, but this might be shorter because i need something to post lol, but im so sorry for any capitalization errors, punctuation/grammar errors and dialogue mistakes, english isnt my first language and grammarly isnt working for me rn.

edit from me after: um it's 1:35 AM i'm not ok and i need sleep <33 enjoy tho

-

SPROUT OF LOVE | ROWAN LASLOW X (semi-nerdy, she/her pronouns!,Psychokinetic)reader

TW: light angst ( just like light bullying ) and heavy fluff ( no kissing, just cute stuff ), this might be more of a cute platonic story though, im also working on a romantic one, dw

-

Ms. Thornhill's class was on an educational trip to a nearby Jericho park to learn more about the local forest plants. Everyone really disliked learning about plants, but they all were excited about a field trip, even if it wasn't too far away.

Y/n was especially excited about this trip though since it was her first week at Nevermore, and she really enjoyed the botany classes there.

She was also excited because she would be able to get to know her fellow classmates more. As soon as the bus arrived, Ms. Thornhill motioned everyone out of the bus, reminding them not to forget anything.

y/n grabbed her backpack and headed out the bus door, taking in all of the new scents around her. She then opened her eyes, and followed ms. thorhill and the rest of the students out to a secluded area over to one side of the park.

- Alright, we will be planting some local trees, so i need you all to form pairs and follow me this way.

She said. y/n looked around excitedly, hoping someone would ask her to partner up, but everyone had already found someone.

y/n noticed a blonde, shy looking boy standing behind everyone else. He seems lonely, she thought.

The girl walked over to him and smiled.

- Hi there, my name's y/n, you?

- Rowan Laslow, the boy replied, taking a small second to smile at her.

-Wanna be partners? The girl offered, holding out a hand.

The boy looked at her hand, then back at her, he smiled.

-Sure.

-Great! Now hurry, we can't be late! Said y/n.

The two ran over to their botany teacher, who was now explaining to the students how to not kill the tree by pulling on its roots. y/n and rowan both looked happily at the teacher as someone behind them whispered:

-This is so boring, i want to go home.

Ill kill them later. Thought y/n.

-Alright, you can get your supplies now, finished ms. thornhill.

y/n pulled rowan's sleeve over to where all of the pots were, and they both choose the same tree, a ( f/t: fav tree type, if u dont know any, think hazelnut/maple?).

They both walked for a bit until they found the perfect spot to plant their trees, a lightly elevated, sunny hill, just near the waterfountains.

Rowan walked in front of y/n and crouched down to feel the soil's moisture.

-All good. He said, smiling up at y/n, who was slightly blushing back.

y/n sat down next to the boy and they both started getting their trees out.