beach day | enid sinclair x y/n 💋

Song recommendations: anything girl in red tbh, 'always forever-cults', you're my dream girl

Author's note before we start: all of my stories are written for female readers, but please comment below if you'd be interested in seeing a male reader's pov for a chapter! also sorry for any grammar/spelling errors, english isn't my first language. Love you all, enjoy:

TW: lots of fluff/sweet stuff, (as well as a non-established polyamorous appreciation within their friend group, sorta? Idk sorry)

Location: choose your favorite beach, and imagine that the nevermore students are on a vacation trip to study stuff about coastal life ( plants class ig) and there is an ice cream truck :)

I woke up this morning well-rested, I stretched my arms and looked outside my bedroom window to admire the ocean view. I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser to choose some comfortable clothes and my favorite swimsuit, since yesterday, Ms. Thornhill told us we had a free day to go to the beach and explore without any studying involved.

I shoved my swimsuit into a tote bag along with some sunscreen, a hat, and my favorite book. I then grabbed my phone and texted my best friend, Enid, to meet me at the pier entrance in 10 minutes.

I put my phone into my bag, put on my shoes, and closed my door behind me, making sure to lock it.

"Morning, y/n!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Xavier smiling at me.

"Hey, Xav! Slept well?" I waved at him.

"Totally!" He replied, "I'm so excited to go to the beach today, you coming?"

"Yeah! Wanna walk with me?"

"Sure!"

We both walked for about 10 minutes until we reached a wide, wooden pier with my best friend waiting for us, standing next to Ajax, who was checking his phone.

" Hi, Enid, Hi, Ajax!" I shouted, running to them.

" y/n! Hey!" enid replied, hugging me tightly.

" Ready to hit the waves, Ajax?"

( a/n: I am SO sorry for that oml I couldn't find any better words)

I heard Xavier say behind me.

"Totally! We'll see you girls later! He replied, looking my way.

" Seeya!" I replied, "Come on, Enid, I wanna go see the beach!" I took her arm and pulled her down to the changing rooms at the bottom of some stairs leading to the beach ( a/n: sorry if that didn't make sense)

I changed into my swimsuit ( choose what it looks like, but later on in the story I might have some details that you'd need to have, sorry about that). And walked out to see Enid in a bright striped swimsuit, smiling at me.

'Damn, she looks so fine' i thought to myself, before getting interrupted by the sweet girl's hand around my wrist, pulling me to the waves. I ran behind her, still holding her hand.

As I got into the water, the freezing waves crashed against my toes and I shivered a bit. I stole a glance towards Enid, who was already jumping around happily, smiling wide.

She looked so gorgeous with her blonde shoulder-length hair swinging in the light breeze.

I walked over to her and we both played around in the waves, splashing each other, and laughing a whole lot. About an hour later, the sun was slowly setting along the horizon, and the water was starting to cool.

" Hey, Enid?" I asked, " Wanna go see if there's any ice cream around?"

"Sure! Then we can go find Ajax, he has my towels" she replied.

We both laughed and blushed a bit at each other.

We then walked for about 5 minutes until we found a man with an ice cream cart and ordered our favorite ice cream flavors. We both paid for our ice creams and walked along the beach, admiring each other and the sunset behind us.

I looked at Enid for a while and she noticed me looking at her.

" you ok, y/n?" she asked me, slightly confused.

" yeah, sorry, I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, you just um... look really nice" I looked at a bird flying above us.

In the corner of my eye, I could see enid hiding her face, blushing slightly.

" Thanks", she replied, "so do you."

I looked back at her, eyes glimmering, and smiled.

" You've got something there," I said, and wiped a piece of chocolate ice cream from her cheek, holding her face in my hand.

We both laughed as we finished our ice creams, then decided to take a small walk and talk a bit.

A while later, I found myself being looked at by enid. I stopped walking and stood in front of her, my hand holding her cheek.

"May I kiss you?" I asked her, looking into her glittering eyes.

She nodded and I closed the gap between our lips, taking in every emotion I got from this perfect moment. I felt her hand hold my hip, deepening our kiss.

I slowly broke our kiss, my eyes still closed, basking in this perfect girl's presence.

I heard Enid snicker behind me and I opened my eyes just to see her smearing sand onto my nose, laughing. I chased after her down the beach for a bit, then hopped onto her shoulders, piggyback-riding on our way to find Ajax and Xavier.

After about a 20-second walk, I hopped off her and we both ran to the two boys, who has just finished their surfing session. They look so fine. I said to myself, knowing Enid shared my thoughts. The boys put down their surfboards and walked towards us, arms open wide.

"Xavier!" I said, hugging my favorite boy "Tell me, how was it?"

" It was awesome" he replied " but it's much better with you now, you look so beautiful, y/n."

I smiled and closed my eyes and stood there for a second, happy as ever. I then slowly broke our hug and held Xavier's hand, then took a step forward to hug Ajax as well.

We all smiled at each other and began walking back to our rooms, my head on Xavier's shoulder, holding Enid's hand, and I smiled, admiring the glowing sunset, and the first three, most beautiful stars ever.

Final A/N: oml I'm almost in tears this is so beautiful I'm in LOVE <3 anyways I don't know if the whole "unestablished polyamorous relationship" thing worked out in this story but it's like a semi-platonic, semi-romantic relationship between the three, idk if that makes sense at all. Anyways thank you for reading this, I loved writing it for yall and I hope you guys have an amazing day <3

-Raine

Date: Saturday, Jan 7,2023

Time: 4:34 /16:34

Word count : 1135