she ( part 2/2) | xavier thorpe x y/n 💋

tip : go read ( or reread) part 1 and listen to music for a better experience, love u all

Part 2 ( Xavier's POV) -

time- 3:18 AM location- somewhere past the borders of the town, in a small prairie

a/n: this is lightly inspired by what i can remember from that one scene from NBC where the moon is behind Jack. sonc recommendation- summertime sadness( lana del ray) & electric love

I looked up at y/n, her eyes were focused on the road, looking ahead. She looked so pretty, with her hair falling onto her shoulders, her cheeks the most beautiful shade of rose, her red and black flannel PJ's making her look like a cozy queen .I still wasn't quite sure where y/n was bringing me off to, but wherever she was going, i knew i was going too, as i loved this girl with all my heart,but i haven't had the guts to tell her yet.

~ time skip until you both arrive at a small moonlit prairie with scattered flowers and a small cliff, its a blood moon tonight, and the prairie is glowing a light orangey-red~

y/n opened her car door door and walked over to mine to open it for me.

Xavier, could you do me a favor and wait over there, please?

She asked while pointing to a small bump of grass. I did as she said and patiently waited for her there.

A few minutes later, i saw y/n come out of her car in the most stunning red dress i had ever seen before, she held the train just above her ankles and was slightly running to me.

The waistband hugged her curves elegantly, she looked amazing in that dress. I was in love. Every precious crease of her dress flowed delicately over her legs, her sparkling shoes glittered in the red glow from the moonlight above. Her sharp eyeliner and bold lipstick complimented her so beautifully, she looked like a sexy devil.

I looked into her eyes and saw a shine i never had seen before, i wasnt sure what it was, but she looked at me with something so different, the hope in my heart rang in my ears. Every step she took towards me was a stab to my heart, i begged with every part of me she loved me back and this was her way of telling me, because it made me want her so bad. As she took her last step to me, she stopped and looked at me.

God, i dont even know if i could describe it to you, but i could tell she wanted me just as much as i wanted her. She was simply waiting for me to make the first move. Every breath i took was a second more without her, every memory i thought up was a reminder i loved her with all my heart.

Finally i broke. I took a step forward and held her waist in one hand while i held her chest in the other and i kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back.

For a moment, it was just us, floating above everything else, every other tiny second we've had apart, brought us up to this moment. The world stopped spinning as i held her in my arms. Her, finally, mine, all mine.

I shifted my hand to her cheek and tilted my head a bit. A warm feeling embraced my body as i thought of every dream i could have finally come true.

I slowly pulled away to get a breath of air, still holding her tightly.

We both looked down for a moment, heavily breathing, holding eachother, our foreheads colliding. I slowly shifted my gaze to look at her.

y/n?

Xavier?

Can i ask you something?

She chuckled, " sure honey."

Will you be mine ?

She smiled and looked at me.

With all my soul, Xavier Thorpe, i will be yours.

I saw a small tear trickle down her cheek, glistening in the blood red moonlight, and i wiped it away.

You ok, y/n?

Yes. im just shocked, she said, ive been dreaming of this moment my whole life.

Shall we dance? I asked, giving her my outstretched hand.

Sure, Xav.

I chuckled. Xav, i thought, she had a nickname for me before i could even think up one for her. She grabbed my hand and started dancing, i was in love. Every step she took made me fall for her even more than i already had.

Her dress flowed like a mountain stream, her hair elegantly dancing with her, and her hold on me, tight.

Y/N danced for about 15 minutes, until she found herself back facing me, arms tangled up with mine.

Well, i grinned, guess someone's stuck.

She laughed. Her laugh, id give up every day of my life to hear it.

Let me go, Xav!

I dont think so, i said, and began peppering kisses along her neck.

She giggled and turned her head to kiss me.

y/n ?

Yeah ? she paused.

Wanna go home ? i asked.

Sure, she replied, after you catch me first!

She slid from my grasp and ran off into the field. When y/n was about halfway down, she slipped on a small wooden branch and fell forward, landing right into my arms.

Caught you, buburuză. ( romanian for ladybug )

I see someone has been taking their lessons like i told them to, she said, kissing me once more, now take me home please! Im tired.

I drove her home and put her to bed and kissed her goodnight.

Im walking home now, love, ill see you tomorrow, i said.

Okayyyy, byeee! She replied, before i could shut the door she whispered.

i love you, xav

I love you too, buburuză.

I will forever treasure this moment unlike any other ive spent with her. It was a magical night for us.

a/n: i just finished writing this and omg i am actually in love holy cow i love this so much , i hope yall did too <3 also for all the percy fans who watch his interviews i did integrate the romanian for ladybug, hope you caught that. This is so far my longest chapter and im unsure wether to make it two chapter or one chapter yet, but you'll know once i post it.

Part 1- 631 words

Part 2- 1033 words

Total w/ (a/n) s: 1925 words

Ok bye <33