Roundtable Hold - 1

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) was annoyed with that, but he didn't mean to take it out on a stranded, probably homesick, familyless prince, no matter how much he felt he deserved it. His only real problem with Kenneth was that he never succeeded in his goals, even after (Y/n) set him up to perfectly do so.

So, (Y/n) turned around, and took a simple breath. Agheel landed before him, causing Kenneth to gasp and stumble even further backwards, nearly falling off the elevated platform he was standing on. The Shadow Sovereign stood before Agheel for a moment, hearing Kenneth's confused mutterings.

He spoke clearly, "Kenneth Haight."

Kenneth suddenly fell silent, his undivided attention falling on (Y/n). He waited a moment before continuing, "If you want to get something done, I recommend you try it yourself first. If you don't, there's a good chance it won't get done at all. Lofty ideals aren't enough, after all."

Kenneth stumbled over himself, "I... y-yes, sir. I apologize, my L-Lord."

(Y/n) sighed, "Don't call me that. If anyone gets a title like that, it's Nepheli Loux. Treat her with respect." (Y/n) climbed aboard Agheel easily, hopping onto the dragon's back and settling into his spot.

Kenneth looked up to him with wide eyes, "L-Lady Nepheli?"

(Y/n) nodded once, "Don't die."

And then, before Kenneth could say anything else, he was off, Agheel flapping once and shooting off into the sky, heading to (Y/n)'s next location. All throughout the flight, (Y/n) wondered if he'd done the correct thing, but he let it go, figuring that he'd see the effects of his words soon anyway.

(Y/n) scratched his cheek as he flew high over the Lands Between, "Maybe that's a bit reckless. I hope I'm not becoming too overconfident because I know some future knowledge." He shook his head, patting Agheel on the back. "You can slow down a bit. There's no huge rush."

Agheel snorted lightly, slowing his speed, and allowing (Y/n) to enjoy the ride and think. Unfortunately, he was doing more of the latter than the former, trying to figure out how he'd handle Blaidd. However, no matter what hypotheticals he came up with, he came up mostly blank.

He let out a dejected sigh and glanced down at the sea of green as Agheel began to fly over the Mistwood Ruins. Even from high in the sky, he could hear Blaidd's howls. He knew Blaidd was looking for the entrance to Nokron, the Eternal City. Blaidd wasn't even horribly inaccurate in his estimation of where it was, it was just buried far underneath the ground.

It was so far down that it would take killing Starscourge Radahn, a Demigod who held back the stars through sheer willpower and mastery of gravity magic, to open up the pathway. (Y/n) wondered if he could destroy the ground enough to open the pathway himself, but decided against it, figuring it'd be more effort than just killing Radahn, as ridiculous as that sounded.

(Y/n) hopped down from Agheel's back, landing softly on the ground with the help of his Alabaster Lord's gravity magic. He whistled, in a brief, high-pitched tone, just like Kale had taught him such a long time ago.

From the very top of the ruins, a large creature with the body of mostly a man and the head of a wolf hopped down. He was bearing a massive sword on his back, as long as he was tall. It was the Royal Greatsword, which (Y/n) had once obtained after having to kill Blaidd in his past life.

This wolf-man was Blaidd, the loyal Shadow of Ranni. Blaidd glanced over (Y/n), a friendly look in his eyes. "Ah, Kale sent you? What a busybody. You must be wondering what I'm out here doing, howling into the night. I'm looking for a man named Darriwil, a traitor who must pay for his crimes."

(Y/n) had a hard time not simply staring at Blaidd. He didn't know what he expected, but Blaidd acting... normal certainly wasn't it. Then, he remembered Blaidd's personality.