Chapter forty-five (Last Chapter)

(Hey, I know it been a while but this is the last chapter. It's the actual last chapter, no joke, no memes. I want you to experience this story for the last time since it is on it's on its end. SO let's get to it.)

It has been over two decades since (Y/N) was last seen by Will and Freddy. They searched for her but it was like. she became a ghost or died.  Freddy did not know where she was or if she was okay but he'd still believed that, she'd come back one day. 

Freddy sat at a table with a cup in his hand full of soda, he stared at his reflection and wanted to know what was going on in his life that he became so obsessed with one person, he spent everyday with. Freddy kept pondering his mind but then he felt a hand on his shoulder  "Time to go Fred. I think, I have something."  William said in a plain cold voice. 

Fred walked with William to his office and seen a bulletin board with her face on it, he seen that shes changed and aged but she was still the same in his eyes all those years ago.  "H-Hello?"  A small child's voice said in the doorway Freddy looked at the boy.  "W-Well hello there, are you lost?"  Freddy said getting on eye level, the kid looked at Freddy.  "Yes"  The child said quietly.

Freddy walked with the child to find their mother, Freddy's eyes scanned the room for the child's parents. He found the kids father and gave him his kid and smiled at him. Freddy walked back to Williams office and looked at the board longingly for (Y/N). He wanted to find her once more even if she hated him or was mad at him but he wanted her back in his arms.  "I-I want to check h-her home again and see if she is there."  Freddy said quietly. William walked around him to get his keys  "I hope you're right"  He said. William and Freddy go to his car, they drive to (Y/N)'s house and look at the old run down home that once had warmth but is now cold and broken down. 

They search the inside of the house and see that it was cleaned, the house smelled like lavender and lilies, she was here. William let out a call for (Y/N)  "Why the hell are you screaming"  She said walking down stairs. Freddy felt tears come up to his eyes, he ran up and hugged her. He started kissing her face a lot.  "Whoa..."  She said in a daze.  "W-Where h-h-have you been?" Freddy said crying but smiling and looking at her with glee. 

"I've been traveling for a while. I left the hospital because they were trying to kill me. I didn't want to be here anymore so I left with no contact. I've grown and changed, I wanted to be good enough for you when I came back to see you. Even if you were still in your animatronic like form I'd love you anyway. Your warmth and laughter made me think more about what I have done in my time knowing you. I came back to love you. For first time I've never loved anything else in this world. You make me a women I am today to ask you, will you marry me Funtime Freddy Fazbear?" (Y/N) said in one breath. 

Freddy started to bawl his eyes out, he couldn't stop crying after all that came out of her mouth. William came up and patted his back as he kept crying.  "Damn girl, I didn't think you knew how to speak to his soul."  William said as Freddy was calming down. Freddy walked up to (Y/N) and kissed her hard, he picked her up went up to the stairs.  "I'll see myself out before it gets loud."  William said yelling from the door as he closed it.