Chapter thirty-six

'Freddy and (Y/N) were laying on the ground of the endless void, Freddy knew that he didn't have much time in that void but soon he would have to let her go and continue what he started with that demon.'

**(Freddy pov)**

I looked at (Y/N) she was sleeping soundly here, if I wake her up she might make me kill her on accident but if I fall asleep, I'll crush her. She jolted up,  "Oh no..."  "What's happening?"  "...h-he's looking for me..."  "Wait...really?..." "Yes, he's trying to open up you're stomach"  "How could he do that?"  "I don't know, but you have my soul and my body is in his control."  "Well maybe we could wake you up for a few seconds, when I had you last I stuffed you in my stomach without crushing you."  "You did that!? So I'm just sleeping inside of you..."  "Pretty much but, If I release you now I could accidentally kill you." 

She looked at me with a puzzled look, but then calmed down.  "I can only control my body for exactly (5 minutes) before I become a slave to him entirely, It will take me a moment to get everyone to safety with these dark ability's I've been given. Once my time is up, I can't help anymore."  I let out a breath of grief and nodded  "This is going to be the last save before we leave here."  She kissed me, it was longer and filled more with love then I could handle.  "I love you and I just wanted to have you but it was difficult because, of all this crap that kept happening and one day, I'll have you human. Take this."  She handed me a locket, it was blue and had pink stones on it.  "What is it?"  "It will help you with this world...so I don't disappear. Are you ready?" 

I was scared to leave here but I had to, in order to progress.  "Could you take me to malhare at least, so we can get him out."  "Yes."  I was teleported to a cage, I looked down and was in my suit. I opened my stomach and she came out of it,  "Freddy, (Y/N)?"  "What going on?"  "We're saving you."  I said calmly,  "Who are they?"  A skeleton walked up to us,  "Why is (Y/N) with him?"  She looked confused, he moved me out the way.  "You caused this!"  "I-I didn't do anything to you, who are you?"  "You should know damn well who I am! You betrayed me, your friends even...the damn kid! We trusted you and yet you brought another victim to your cage of lies." He motioned to me and she looked down at her feet.

"Tell him who you really are!"  The skeleton seemed very angry, I looked at (Y/N). "Freddy...I am sorry."  "Why?"  "It's because I'm not real...I never was to begin with."  "Wait..h-how is that possible?"  I took a step back, I felt something wash over me. She looked human to me and sounded human but I seen a crack on her face.  "I was created to take lives away from worlds like your own, but I didn't. I made myself forget all the horrible things, to become human. Just like you."  "B-But...I've seen your soul how can you not be real?"  "Souls can be created and be fake, but theres a side affect to it...No matter how much the person tries to be normal they can never be, they don't have emotions."  "How can you show joy, pain and love?"  "I don't know."

"Oh, I do."  He came from the darkness looking pissed. The demon pushed all the other people out the way it was just the four of us in a circle.  "It's a glitch. And I hate those, however that can be fixed but my sly bunny friend over here had to just mess up everything. To make all the plans known."  Sans stared him down with hatred and seemed to just want him gone along with me but he couldn't do much. I stepped back from the amount of fear I felt looking at this man and (Y/N), I couldn't tell how this was going to affect me further when it feels like my life was a lie for her even if I loved someone who wasn't real, she made an impact.  {'Did I cause this to happen, that she's going to leave me again.'}  "I should warn you, I'm not as nice when things are ruined especially things like my special doll here."  He brushed his hand over her face, she didn't say anything but looked to the floor with a blank face.