Chapter twenty-nine

**(First person)**

I slowly was awaiting my death, this wasn't the first time I'd almost died by Freddy. That one time, when a demon took control of Freddy and suffocated me. I was just waiting with my eyes close, but something feels off.

I'd opened my eyes to a world of gray, it looked like an old picture but I was in it. I looked around, it seemed empty but there was a single house that was standing. I looked up in the sky to see a black sun, there may have been light but the sun was dark.

I started walking threw this field, it didn't take me to long get to this house. I walked up to the door and opened. I walked in and it was like a frozen picture, there was a shadow of a silhouette that had no figured to be named. Where was it, better question who was it. I looked around this house and there was a photo it had the same shadowed figure in it, like someone was missing.

I kept walking and opened a door of color, I was in Freddy's again. I could tell by the animatronics and the posters. I looked around to see there was a big party going on a particular little boy caught my attention and ran into me.  "Hi miss!" "Hello..."  "Wanna come play with us?"  "Sure..."  I followed the boy to the game room and he played with other kids. I sat down on the ground and watched him play the game. He won the game and ran over to me with the tickets he had,  "Look I won!"  "That good! let's play some more."  I noticed something, everyone has blue eyes, even the animatronics. A man walked over in a yellow suit, something bad was going to happen.

"Freddy?"  I spoke, the boy looked at me.  "How do you know my name?"  "You know I had to find you."  He started sweating  "N-No"  He started running away, I ran after him.  "Freddy wait!"  The entire pizzeria looked at me, "Stop"  They all said at once  "I have to get him"  "I don't think you should."  They said in unison, I ran past them just looked for him and it was difficult, I searched all over for him. I found him a room in the back,  "Freddy?"  "What do you want?"   "C'mon talk to me? what's wrong bud?"  "I don't know, I know I am hurting you."  "Well just because I'm inside, doesn't mean I'm dead."  "You don't know that, my spring lock could pierce your heart at any moment."  "That is true, but that's why I'm here to bring you back."  "I don't wanna go back, it's scary and I may try to kill someone again...I don't wanna kill anymore...it not fair!"  He slammed his hand on the ground and light flashed of pictures on the wall.  "What are those?"  "The children on the wall, that I've murdered. This is where I store all the memories of them."

I got closer to him, he may have been in the shadows but I know he's there.  "Could you tell me why...you've became broken?"  He didn't speak for a few minutes.  "You didn't come back to see us for a few months, so I just shut down internally and stopped speaking. The night you were sleeping upstairs I had to see for myself you were actually here. I might have scared you..."  "That's okay, I was actually terrified. Seeing your face-plates completely open and staring at me. I thought you were going to kill me in my sleep."  "N-No, I wouldn't...I don't think I could take that pain on my soul."  I just watched him get up, he seemed taller. He came to the light,  "I think we should go to the table over there."

He stretched out a hand, I looked at it and grabbed it. It was warm and soft, I felt my face heat up. I sat down at the table with him.  "I'm sorry for this mess, I had put you in for me."  "I know, that's alright. I wouldn't mind saving someone I care for..."  I felt more heat come to my face. {'What the hell is happening...??'}  I thought,  "I've been here for a few months, I've been trying to keep stable from just feeling horrible. My emotions have been difficult to maintain, I don't wanna feel anything but I do."  He started crying,  "*sniff* I really don't wanna hurt....anyone, now your inside my stomach. All this madness feels like a horrible dream that, I can't control."  He kept crying  "I'm sorry...I really am."  "Don't be it's alright, I wanted to get you out of this mess before it's too late for both of us. Will you come back with me?"  "But what if I hurt you or more children."  "If you do, I'll stop it. I'll make sure you don't hurt anyone else."  He looked at the floor for a moment.