Killer Queen Vs Bomb Girl Final Part(Updated)

3rd Pov:

Aki: Looks like Power is getting better in fighting and she's having a new skill even though she's a Fiend...

Angel: And how does she hit her anyway? Could you explain this to me?

Himeno: Well to put it simply the invisible attack coming in is called Stands a physical manifestation of your fighting spirit giving visual form, only stand users can see stand users or spirits since right now I can still see my Ghost devil even though I still didn't activate it. 

Angel: So that means Reze the bomb devil can't react to attacks coming from Power.

Himeno: Yeah this is a big advantage if you want, you can ask Y/n to lend you a power like that?

Angel: No thank you since it's a waste of time...

Himeno: Waste of time... Are you gotta be joking?

Aki: Well he's more Nihilistic, so understand him for a little bit Himeno...

Himeno: Relax Aki... I'm not doing anything to him...

Back to the battle:

Power: Here come at me!

While posing onto her fighting stance Y/n train her how to fight effectively as she uses her stand to merge her arm to increase her strength combine with a shovel to smack while Reze onto her torpedo once it clash it turned into an explosive outcome.

But before it exploded, Power use her flexibility to use Reze as a platform to flip and kicked her combined with Killer Queens feet merged to have destructive barrage of kicks while it exploded still it protected her while lessen the damage and heal her instantly while Reze is running out of her blood right away...

Luckily she able to absorb some of the blood construct shovel and healed her but slowly as a jump starter.

Reze: Not bad for a Fiend!

Power: Same to you!

As they kept clashing while Power is able to predict her moves while using Killer Queen to block the small explosions while she uses a blood construct hammer to destroy the road and use the ground rocks created from destroying the road as a grenade to throw at her.

But Reze anticipated that tactic and use to dodge it instead of using the explosive sparks from her due to using it as a decoy but this makes her instincts goes wrong when Power use it to detonate it to further damage her.