Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 20

Personality Before: Weak, scared, submissive, always sad and depressed...

Personality Now: Brave, manipulative, cunning, happy and dominant personality... 

Likes: Interesting people, friendly, food, sports, good clothing, food

Dislikes: Another manipulator/bully type on his way, stains, 

IQ: 170

Favorites:

Song: Made In Heaven, Don't Stop Me Now By Queen 

Game: Witcher 3 By Cd Project Red, Devil May Cry 5, God Of War

Movie: American Psycho, The Batman 2022, Fight Club 

Sports: Basketball

Anime: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Dragon Ball, Baki

Powers and Abilities:

Base Powers/Abilities:

Superhuman Strength: Strength capable of lifting thousand tons and can strike equating to a mountain bust in potency and can improve over time...

Superhuman Speed: Ability to run in Mach 5 and can improve over time...

Superhuman Durability: Durable enough to survive mountain level strikes easily and enduring small level island and can improve it over time...

Invulnerability: Immune to any type of weapons, viruses, explosives, physical if it's some sort of concept or other sources has only have high resistance...

Superhuman Agility and Reaction: Able to evade and react at massively faster than light due to his stand can do it even at his base without the need of it...

Superhuman instantaneous Healing: Able to heal any attack easily even cut of limbs or head and even turn into dust doesn't affect him... Even negation will not be affected by it and other stopping ability will not be affected...

Superhuman brain Capacity: Able to process and able to store and use his mind up to 99 percent and he's 50x faster to think and plan his attacks than anyone due that he can use his brain power to an extent...

Immense Stamina: Able to continue fighting without even feeling getting fatigue even for a month or maybe a year...

Superhuman Eyesight And Precision: Able to see 10km away and way more precise than Star Platinum...

Age Halting: His permanent Ability to halt his age making him already youthful and can't disable it forever making him looking like a 20 year old man...

Immortality: Cannot die at old age but can get killed if he sustain more damage or killed by a stronger being...

Foresight:  Y/n's unique ability to see a person's next moves and intent by locking eyes, even to the point of being able to read another person's mind and thoughts. However, this precognitive capacity is based on the extent of the observed party also being consciously aware of the moves they are about to make, diminishing his ability  to anticipate them if they were randomly executed and not necessarily planned.

Pocket Dimension Storage: Able to store his items safely onto his own Pocket dimension without needing a bag...

Knives Summoning: Ability to summon infinite amount of special knives capable of durability negation, bleeding effect and death dealing chance making the targets killed in a higher effect...