Enter: Eternity Devil

Timeskip: Next Two Days

Location: Public Safety Devil Hunter Head Quarters 

3rd Pov:

Makima: This is a form of apology when it comes to the property damage to the buildings. And this is for verifying the disposal of the Devil's bodies and there is this from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, transport and tourism. You need to stamp it here and there same goes to you JoJo...

As Y/n stamping all the apology form one by one  but at the same time Denji looks braindead even though he had enough sleep, while Y/n and Makima on the other hand still observing him on what is happening to him...

Y/n: Denji what's wrong? Did you get enough sleep or something is happened to you?

Denji: It's nothing but I'm fine...

Makima: Or is it something bothering to you?

Denji: The thing is, there is something I was chasing after and after I managed to get. But once I didn't, it wasn't that really satisfying or big of a deal as I thought. Now that I'm wondering, if I go after something else and get my hands on it, am I going to think that I was just happier during the chase? That's like total bullshit isn't it? 

Makima: What are you talking about Denji?

At the same time Y/n is able to observe Denji and talked for the last two days, which is mostly his obsession of touching his boobs and he finally stopped him make him breathe comfortably...

Y/n: I believe he's talking about the one me and him on the hospital which he had a agreement to Power that she will let you fondle her boobs if you going to clean her waste she's making... 

Makima: Agreement, seems that you two are getting along?

Denji: It's not it! She just bamboozled me with using her breast pads makes me wanna go puke along the way...

Y/n: That's alright you got many woman around the world and your too young to worry about... If I were you, search what's best for you and next time  try not to be fooled by her looks but try searching the one you love the most.

Denji: Really! 

Y/n: Just try to believe yourself, but it's normal to act like that because you are a teenager and you have a lot to learn... But before that, I'll suggest to stamp all the paperwork and sign in every form you have to see...

After a minute of minute of stamping all the paperwork, Denji goes relaxed for a bit on a sitting position, while the other two are just waiting for him to leave by pretending while Y/n is playing his pen while Makima is on a standing position while the eye contact between them is not making contact...