The Test(Rewrite)

Location: Cemetery

Y/n Pov:

As soon as we arrived on the Cemetery are exclusive only onto the Devil Hunters serving from the Government is something like the War Graveyard on the USA located at several locations such as Arizona, Washington and many more in order to pay respect and memorial to those who have sacrificed which I've also see Kishibe on a bent over but relaxed positioned while somewhat lighting the fire on his cigarette while me and the rest are onto the other side walking around...

Denji: So many people died huh...

Makima: Yes, It all started way back, some died in vain and the others who met their unfortunate fate while fighting against Devils or some mercenaries back then when there is an assassination attempt.

Power: It! Happened?

Makima: It did happened way back but luckily there are no threats recently.

Denji: And this old man right here we going to meet?

Makima: He's the one and don't underestimate him since he is the strongest Devil Hunter with three contracts, but also the skilled of them all... 

At the same time, he stares us on a somewhat a death stare while her face had some scar on his left cheek cheek from his mouth while his expression is stoic, straightforward stare makes Denji and Power felt like his serious aura radiating on them while I didn't phased out while starring him looking like Patrick Bateman.

I guess age made him more calmer and wise when it comes to tone and speaking.

Kishibe: So you must be the Foreigner who becomes the Public Safety in Japan who able to take out the strongest devils?

Y/n: Yes I am and you must be Kishibe, the strongest Devil Hunter...

Kishibe: Indeed and I'm impressed how fluent your speaking Japanese and do you know what other languages do you learn?

Y/n: Aside from English and Japanese, I've learned to speak Filipino, Russian and Spanish.

Kishibe: Not only that Himeno and Aki complimented you, not only you're strong but have some wits, trained in using throwing spears and a strategic mindset.

Y/n: Thanks.

Kishibe: Not only that you're a special case, and the other two must be an hybrid and a fiend?

Makima: That's right...

Kishibe: Well, you can leave those three from my care, I wanted to word to word with them...

Makima: Okay then, If that's what you want...

As she leaves only the four of us in the graveyard while Makima is heading back to the parking lot waiting waiting me, Denji and power to finish the unfinished test that was given to us. At the same time he able to hug us while I'm in the middle, Denji and Power on the other side.