Chapter 21 - Chen Hongge

The next day, it was the day of Fu Wen's and Lee Rin's cooperation for the second time.

After their successful first project, they decided to do another project.

They planned to convert the land that Wenxiang Company bought into an amusement park. This is not a small project.

As for Lee Rin, she invested millions on this project.

“This piece of land is very good. Although its located on the suburbs, in the future, it will not be bad.”

Looking at the wide pice of land in front of her, Lee Rin said slowly.

The quality of air in this area was very fresh. What they were going to do was an amusement park, and so, the quality of air and the atmosphere is a must.

Fu Wen nodded in response. He was indeed satisfied with this piece of land.

The two talked about their project and inspected the piece of land with their own managers for a few hours.

“Rin, let's eat lunch together.” Fu Wen looked at his watch and it was already one o'clock in the afternoon. It was one hour late for lunch.

At this time, the two can be considered friends so it was now natural for them to call each other in their first name or nickname.

“Okay.”

Fu Wen chose a high-end yet lowly restaurant to eat.

“Boss Fu, it's you!” A tall, handsome man waved at him. He then tailed after Fu Wen and flattered him nonstop.

Fu Wen stared at him, clearly unimpressed.

The handsome lifted his two hands in a surrending manner and laughed, “Okay, okay. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood. You know, with your expressionless face, even child will cry.”

He looked at Lee Rin, “Oh, who is this beautiful lady? Lady, your beauty is boundless. Can I have the luck to know your name?”

“This...” Lee Rin was a bit embarrassed by the flattery of the man. Still, her experience in her thirty-five of years life taught her to composed herself quickly.

“Hello, I'm Lee Rin.”

She then lifted up her hand, intending to shake hands with the man as a form of formality and friendship.

However, before the man could hold her hand, another hand slapped his hand away.

“Ouch! Hey! I'm just shaking hands with her.” The handsome man rubbed his aching hands and grumbled.

He still wanted to grumble but stopped when he saw Fu Wen's expression.

One word, terrifying.

“Oh, hehe. You know, I really didn't mean to shake hands with her. My hand just slipped.”
He laughed nervously.

Fu Wen stared at him for a few seconds and turned his head away.

Seeing that, the handsome man made a relieved face and secretly cursed this expressionless friend of his.

“Hongge, we're going to eat.” After that, Fu Wen walked to the second floor of the restaurant without batting a lid.

Chen Hongge, the best friend of Fu Wen, and also the owner of the restaurant, rolled his eyes.

Despite that he still ushered the chefs and waiters to serve Fu Wen. Let them cook a delicious dish. As for himself, he also followed upstairs to chat with his friend.

He opened the door of the VIP room, “Say, what are you doing here? Oh, is it date and have a lovely time with this lady?”

He casually walked to table and flopped on one of the chair with his hands in his pocket.

“Hongge, shut up.” Fu Wen said coldly.

Chen Hongge laughed. He sighed, it's really fun to tease this cold brother.

“Anyway, I have a news. First Brother is coming back this New Year. His job in France is finally done, and he was preparing to go back to spend New Year here.”

Fu Wen knitted his eyebrow, “It's good that he is finally coming back.”

The First Brother that they were talking about was Zhou Hua. The three of them were friends since childhood. They were rank according to their age. Zhu Hua, the First Brother, was already thirty-three years old. He, Fu Wen, the Second Brother is already twenty-nine turning thirty this year. Lastly, the Third Brother who was the youngest, Chen Honggi. He was only twenty-five this year.

The three of them was very different in case of personality, so it's really a miracle that they can be friends for a long time.

Zhou Hua was an international star. Then, Fu Wen was a business empire's owner, and Chen Hongge was a second generation spoiled young master. He was just managing small business whenever he was in mood. He will also sometimes disappear, and you can only hear the news that he went to Brazil to get chicks.