motion sickness

"good morning pogues!" jj screamed and opened the front door to the Château letting all the light shine through.

i groaned making jj and pope laugh.

"someone is excited to be awake." pope said jokingly.

the three boys gathered around in the living room making me sit up and go to the bathroom to get ready.

i changed into a bathing suit top and shorts also putting my messy hair into a bun.

the boys were talking about something random when i walked into the living room.

i heard a car door shut and checked through the window who it was. it was kie.

"ill be back." i said as i jumped off the couch and went outside.

"kiara can we talk?" i asked her. she sighed and agreed.

"look im sorry. im sorry that i said all of that yesterday. i am trying to be better. im not gonna ditch again. i truly did miss you all. so much." i say quickly.

"i miss you too kenzie." she said quickly and quietly.

"can i hug you," i ask her before she pulls me into a hug.

"what even happened to us?" she asked me not letting go. "i dont know." i responded in the hug. we both laughed at us being mad for no reason.

we both smiled as we let go and walked inside. i saw the boys peaking from the window and point at them to kie making them duck, and pretend that they werent spying.

we both laughed as we walked in.

"dont spy. its bad" kie tells the boys.

"so are you two friends again?!" jj asked

me and kie share a glance.

"nope, no" we both respond while crossing our arms.

"they are definitely bullshitting." john b says causing me and kiara both to laugh.

"yeah whatever." she says as we sit down.

the boys talked for a while, about what they were gonna do for the rest of the day while me and kie were in our own conversation.

"so kie you and john b. did it ever happen?" i asked her quietly. "shh no. not yet." she told me.

we both giggled and continued talking about boys.

"kenzie i have to go home, do you wanna come or stay?" pope asked me.

"ill come. bye john b and jj. bye kiara!!" i said to all of them. and pope also said bye.

we got into the car and started to listen to music.

"thank you for making me go pope." i say breaking the silence.

"thank you for coming. and thank you for making up with kie. she missed you. like a lot." he told me.

we pulled into his drive way, and got out of the car.

"i have to go to work so you can stay here or not, just be safe kenzie." pope told me handing me the house keys. "bye pope." i told him as he got on his bike and left.

i walked into his house and sat on the couch playing on my phone for a while.

'come get your shit.' topper texted me.

i sighed and texted pope.
'hey im gonna go get my stuff from home.'

'wait like 10 minutes.' pope replied.

i was confused but took the time to get ready. i took a shower to was the ocean water in my hair out.

i changed into a crop top and shorts after my shower and put my hair into braids again. just as i finished the second braid there was a knock on the door.

"jj what are you doing here?" i asked as he was the one i opened the door too. "pope thought you would need help." he said with a smile.

i laughed and shut the door behind me, locking it. "lets go." i tell him as we both get into my jeep.

we drove to the house listening to music. jj used to hate taylor swift, until he met me. now he screams her songs while i drive.

"im drunk in the back of the car crying like a baby coming home from the bar!" jj scream sings as we pull up and i turn off the music.

"heyy!" he says pouting as i turn off the car. "were here" i say with a fake smile.

jj and i get out of the car and head up to my room.

"you had to bring back up?" topped yells as we open my bedroom causing jj and i too look at him.

"oh and its the one who tried to kill me." topper laughs as rafe also steps out of the room.

"yeah i came so she wouldn't get hurt by the biggest ass holes in the town." jj said which kinda made me smile.

we walked into my room and i packed my suitcases full of clothes and all of my books and stuff.

"where is this stuff even gonna go?" jj asked.
"i dont know." i replied.

we finished packing my stuff and headed back to the car.

------------------

anywayss sorry this is a short chapter. my hands are cramping but enjoy!

jj and kenzie bonding🤞