midsummers!

kiara and I came into john b's house talking about midsummer's. "im so excited you are going to love my dress its so cute!" kie said with a smile while looking at me.

"are you going to that?" jj questioned while looking at me. "yes jj, why wouldn't i?" i said.

i knew why he asked that but i still wanted to go. i have been looking forward to going since i was so young and now i can go.

"because topper and rafe are going to be- im gonna be with kie ill be fine!" i cut jj off knowing what the end of the sentence was.

kiara grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the john b's house. "lets just go get ready now! there only like 2 hours till." she smiled at me and we ran off to the truck because she begged to drive.

we drove to her house and go inside. "hi anna!" i said as we rushed passed her and ran upstairs to kie's room.

it was like girls getting ready for their senior prom. "ill change in the bathroom you can change in my room." kie said as she ran into the restroom.

i smiled at how happy she was.

before i knew it she was already done changing and i had barely started to change.

"give me a second," i said as she knocked on the door.

i slid on a silk pink dress that was similar to one my mom wore when she was younger.

kiara came out in a purple silk dress. "wow kie you look beautiful" i said while smiling at her. "i can same the same to you." she said.

kie grabbed her makeup stuff while i started with my hair. i curled the ends of my hair and brushed them out to get them wavy.

"this will be so so fun!" she said while making me laugh, she is always so happy to get all fancy.

me and kie agreed that she would do my makeup and id do her hair.

she did a light makeup look on me, and i put her hair in a bun with a few strands out.

"here" she handed me a flower headband with pink and white flowers on it to match my dress.
"thank you!" i smiled joyfully.

"girls come on its time to go!" anna carrera yelled for us.

we quickly walked down the stairs and headed to the car. well as quick as you can walk in heels.

"you two look beautiful!" kiara's mom said to both of us. thank you's we're exchanged before we got into the car.

it was a short ride, but both her parents talked the whole way.

"im excited" kiara said as she looked towards me from the window. "me too!" i replied.

"i wonder what the guys are gonna do tonight since we aren't there with them" kie said, "they're gonna be so sad because the life of the party isn't here." we both laughed for a while.

once we arrived me and kie stepped out of the car. "be safe girls." her father spoke and we walked away.

the night started and people danced and talked and danced even more.