back in time

this chapter is going to be in 3rd person point of view. its gonna take place a couple weeks before makenzie was forced to leave for school.

TW: rape, sexual assault, abuse, drugs, alcohol.
feel free to skip this chapter! it is just makenzies trauma with rafe !!
---

it was december 16, 2019. rafe and makenzie had been secretly going out for some time.

he treated her like a princess.

"rafeee" makenzie said quietly, as she opened her eyes from laying in his bed.

"good morning mac." rafe cameron replied back. "we are gonna go to a party tonight ok." he said to the girl not asking her but demanding. "i dont wanna go," she said to him.

"well to bad. all of the kooks are gonna be there and its a better way for you to make new friends. i dont want you around sarah anymore." he said while rolling his eyes.

makenzie sat in the bed for a few minutes before grabbing her phone.

4 texts from topper, 3 calls, and 2 voice mails. "great" she sighed while opening the text

~

TOPPER

makenzie thornton. where are you!!

you better not be at a fucking boys house.

ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE MAKENZIE.

I SWEAR KENZIE. IF YOU ARE AT A BOYS HOUSE.

~

she sighed while turning off her phone and getting off the bed.

the blonde girl stumbled over to rafes bathroom, which was connected to his room. "i look like a ghost." she whispered to her self starring at the mirror.

tears began to form in her eyes.

she didnt want to think about her self badly, but ever mirror she looks in, is a completely different person then the real makenzie.

she grabbed some pills off of rafes counter not even looking at what they were and took them.

rafe came into the room and slammed the door causing makenzie to jump. "what" she said with annoyance.

"you brother is looking for you leave!" he yelled back at her and before she could reply he was pushing her out of the house.

makenzie drove anywhere, she hated to be home.

there was no where she enjoyed being anymore. it was all ruined.

she had gotten into drugs, alcohol, and doing weed. She tried to commit a few times but no one knew never the less cared.

makenzie's friends were all fake and no one ever cared.

makenzie was still driving her brother calling every minute.

rafe started to call too.

hours passed and she was finally home, in her own room.