"Alright..." My father rubbed at his forehead. "Send him in Sean."

"Will do sir." The click from the other end told us that Sean had ended the call.

"I'll see you at home sweetheart." My dad smiled weakly at me.

"Later alligator." I got out of my seat and made my way to the door.

"Who you calling alligator?" He sarcastically retorted. "If I don't-"

"Mr Norris thank you for seeing me on such short notice. I apprecia-" The man that had to be the so called Mr Maxwell stopped in his tracks just before he could collide with me as he walked into my father's office.

"Oh hello there. I didn't see you."

"Um hi. Excuse me." I made to go around him to take my leave.

"Hayden Maxwell." He stretched out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I quickly realised he wanted me to shake his hand and so I did.

"Your name?" He asked expectantly.

"Uh... Deshauna?"

"A lovely name for a lovely lady." He placed a kiss on my knuckle. "I'm in a bit of a hurry but hopefully I see you again soon."

The crazy man somehow contacted me a few days later. Even crazier, my father approved-well as much as he could which was not that much but since Hayden didn't assume I was his mistress when he saw me in my dad's office so that gave Hayden an advantage-and gave Hayden his blessings to pursue a relationship with me. I smiled at the memory of my dad reluctantly letting giving Hayden his permission to date me. He had looked like he was dying on the inside.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to an empty bed, Hayden wasn't in the room and the side of the bed he had slept on the night before was starting to get cold. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 7am, which was a little later than I usually woke up, the time difference was a bit different compared to what I was used to but luckily for me, I was a bit of a morning person so waking up early was never too difficult for me. I put my phone away and made to climb out of bed to find Hayden. I had only put aside the covers when Hayden strolled in, a large tray in his hand.

"I knew you'd be awake by now." He walked over to me as I put the covers back over me and got comfortable.

"Breakfast in bed." I beamed at him. "So sweet." I remarked as he placed the tray before me. A small stack of pancakes, waffles, toast that had been cut in squares with jam spread on it and a fat and tall glass of orange juice. Finally there was a pitcher of water that was half full for me to refill my glass with. 

"Get ready and wear something comfortable, I have a surprise for you."

It was a ride on one his yachts.

"She is my favourite. I got her a few years ago. The day after I met you." He said proudly before turning his attention from the boat to me.

"Well she is magnificent, Hayden."

"Let's get on and I can give you a tour while we sail for a bit."

"Oh my God!" I couldn't contain her excitement. I had gone on a boat ride with my family and on a week long cruise with one of my exes but I never been on a yacht as a date before.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Does this mean that I'm your favourite?" I asked Hayden as he stood behind me, his arms around me, watching the ocean with me as we sailed.