Simple

"Welcome to Euridyanit Island

"Welcome to Euridyanit Island." Hayden spread his arms wide and beamed as he faced me.

I got off the last step of the jet, the look of astonishment unmistakable on my face. "Oh my God!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "This is amazing. I love it so much."

"I love you." He pecked my lips. "Come on. We have a fun day ahead of us." He led us into a Bentley and we drove around the island before making the journey to Hayden's mansion at the top of the island.

I took in as much of the sights as I could, my excitement was clearly radiating off of me because I caught Hayden watching me with a smile on his face when I turned to ask him about our plans for the day. I blushed and looked away instead.

The mansion was humongous to say the least, almost as big as Hayden's mansion back home in

We drove through the massive grounds until the chauffeur stopped at the entrance. Hayden opened the door and got out of the car before helping me out.

"Come." He led us inside.

The whole place was magnificent. Crystal chandeliers everywhere except for the kitchen and bathrooms which instead had fluorescent light fixtures and inner light fixtures respectively. Beige walls with a few gold accents was the theme. He showed me to where we'll be sleeping. The room was humongous. A California king size bed, a large glass door leading a large balcony with a magnificent view of the island, two double doors leading to a walk-in closet already full of clothes boxes and clothes bags. Another double door led to a sleek bathroom with a fountain shower and a giant jacuzzi.

"This place is amazing." I sat on the extremely soft bed and took of my Valentino Tan-Go platform heels my mother got me for Christmas last year and sighed in relief. I took off the white Max Mara shades from where I had placed it on top of my head and placed it on the bedside drawer.

"I'm glad you like it." He knelt before me and began massaging my feet. "We should turn in for the night soon then we can have a fun day tomorrow for your birthday."

"I'd like that." I leaned down and pecked him on the lips. Before I knew what was happening, he was already carrying me bridal style downstairs and into the car that brought us here. This time drove to what looked like a small diner which turned out to be a pizzeria owned by a man named Nico who was a long time friend of Hayden's.

We had lunch there and after paying and promising to visit again. He took me wine tasting and we ended the day at the beach where we were until after sunset. We went back to Hayden's summer home and after changing into a silk teddy from La Perla, I cuddled close to Hayden with my head blissfully placed over his steady beating heart as he slept. With his heartbeat as rhythmic background music, I let my my mind wander to the first time we met in my father's office where he was a senior legal partner.

"He has an impromptu business trip and he has to be on his way in less than three hours. He's going to be there for at least four days and the meeting you were both supposed to have tomorrow will be affected so he had to come today to have tomorrow's meeting today sir." Sean, my father's assistant explained over the phone.