"Really now. Why though?"

"I could give you a better life. You'll still run your food truck too, make money of your own. But you'll be in a home."

Andy got silent, looking at Kenma. He caught her stare and didn't get that look men would always give her. She didn't see it from Kita either.

Maybe because he's gay but...she doesn't feel scared or weary. She oddly feels safe.

"What's the catch?" She asks.

Y/N laughed. "You get to be my eyes for a bit."

She's curious as to what she meant by that. "Okay, deal."

∆∆∆

Y/N pulled up to the clinic with Ukai in the passenger seat. They left Ella and Illa in charge of the rest as they brought Liah along with them.

It's happening. It's either now or never. Y/N glanced at him, she can tell he's thinking.

"She doesn't have to know."

"This will either make us...or break us."

"You can't handle eight kids. Maybe four or five yeah, but there's eight and she wants to give another one. It's all chicken shit." And she knows exactly her reason for wanting a boy.

"I don't want to upset her."

She scoffs. "If she loves you and the kids so much she wouldn't be trying so hard. I'm happy that I have family now but now it's overwhelming. You're not used to this much kids and I'm not used to seeing this much family. It's not you and I anymore."

"What if this do break us apart? Then what?"

"Then she never loved you. And it would also give me a reason to shoot her for breaking your heart." She smirks.

Ukai smiles. "Same as always huh?"

"I never changed, I just settled down."

"Right."

"So?"

It was quiet for a bit. Ukai glanced at the building and sighed.

"I love her a lot and I want us to both be happy. Maybe-

"Don't-

"-we could try again. I just want her to be happy."

"Your wife's a manipulative who-

"Just one last time." He cuts in lowly.

Y/N wasn't too pleased with his answer. Natalie has a tight hold onto his balls. Quite literally.

She knows Ukai's been single for most of his life and never had kids of his own, and now that he's thinking that Natalie would leave him if he doesn't give her a son he wants to have another child.

It's wrong. Whether he wants to admit it or not but it is. She's manipulated him by making him feel vulnerable about the love he has for her.

That in itself made Y/N angry. Especially since she knows Natalie's true nature.

"Hopefully it's a fucking girl."