night of nightmares part 2

You slowly open your eyes as you looked at the unfamiliar ceiling, you got up from the bed slightly as you looked around, and saw that you were in some child's bedroom, There was a purple fan on the drawers, a toy telephone, A toy robot, a toy caterpillar thing, an alarm clock with a lava lamp and finally a walk-in closet.

Y/n: ...Why? ...Why does this feel... so...familiar?

You tried to rub your head until you noticed that it was a human hand and not a robotic one, You looked down as if you were not in your robot body anymore but rather in a human body. you sat at the side of the bed and planted your legs on the rug-covered floor, you stand up and wobble a bit not used to the lighter frame a human has and soon took light steps.

Y/n: My servos feel somewhat sturdy but at the same time a bit more fragile than my original body, The warmth of my hands never felt so... warm. They're not the cold steel and iron endoskeleton my never receptors felt before, They feel soft but also rough at the same time... is this what humans feel like every day?

You closed your hands a bit until you decided to pinch yourself to see if you are in a dream or not, you pinched yourself and you felt the pain.

Y/n: Ow, Well that answers my question.

You were wondering how did all this happen until you looked at the room and saw a little flashlight on the ground that lit the room up quite a bit.

Y/n: It seems this flashlight is stronger than the ones the employee uses during business hours or the night shift, But it seems like it was made for a child, not for a full-grown adult.

You pointed at the doors of the room as there were two ways to enter the room, You went to the left and flash into the hallway as you see that you were in some kind of house. Curios, you step out of the room and began to explore the house, You looked at the painting on the walls and you soon turn your focus attention to the grandfather clock as it stayed still. You slowly open it up and saw no damage to it as it just stands there not making the slow tick other grandfather clocks were known to make.

Y/n: Odd... it's as if this clock is stuck or rather it's stopped in time but I'm still moving, maybe it's just broken and it needs to be thoroughly looked at.

You explore the house more as you see a little hallway where there was a little plush on a chair and an odd little x on the ground.

Y/n: Strange... I thought they stopped selling those after the incident of 1983.

You went back and you reached what appears to be a living room as there was a couch, a nice little tv, and oddly enough the little golden bear from before. you went to the couch where the little bear was resting, you sat beside it as you feel the comfort and softness of the couch.

Y/n: It may not be the bed but it is oh-so-comfortable.

You enjoy the couch as you soon see that the sun was about to rise and you suddenly remembered that you have to get back to the pizzeria, You went to the front and open the door as you walked out of the house and saw the little town, it wasn't as big as the others but there was a school in the distance so you concluded that it was big enough to at least have the permission to build one.

You walked around a bit as the street you were walking on was somehow... Nostalgic for you but you can't even figure out why? 

Y/n: ...Why does it feel like that... today, was the worse day of my life?

You looked at your clothes for a bit as you were wearing a simple purple uniform with a badge on it that says " Security" on it as it had a gold-like shine on it.

Y/n: I wonder why they made this uniform purple? they could at least make it (f/c) but this will have to do, Now... where do I go next?

You continued to walk around as you started to get creeped out by the lack of people coming out but you just shrugged it off and think it was the weekend.

Y/n: Wait a minute, What day is it today?

You walked towards one of the houses as it had an atari system that was connected to the TV, a nice arrangement of flowers, and a dog bed in the middle of the rug. You went towards the kitchen and you saw a calendar on the counter but you soon saw an ad in a newspaper as it caught your attention, interested You read it as it says "Grand opening at T/n, come by with the family to enjoy the first ever animatronic restaurant. The door will be open at B/d (Birthday) at 9:00 am. today! See you all soon!"

Y/n: (B/d), Why does this make me feel... happy all of a sudden? One minute I felt like my life was horrible but as soon as I read the calendar and the promotion material, I got... excited? What are these emotions that I'm feeling right now?

You looked at the calendar once again as you rubbed the back of your neck and soon leave the house you wanted to explore the town a bit more as it certainly pique your interest to know this town but it all changed when a certain building came into view as you widen your eyes, You slowly looked at the restaurant title as it reads...

Y/n: ..."Fredbear's Family Diner"