a golden surprise

You were helping on of the staff put a lot off stuff in The lost and found, you were carrying a large box filled with missing stuff while the staff had smaller boxes.

Y/n: There is so much missing items, are you sure they'll come back for Their stuff?

Random Staff: I don't know but I don't see the point of having a lost and found anymore?

Y/n: There must be many children wondering were their toys are?

Random Staff: Either that or wondering were their purses or bags went?

He opens the lost and found and it was filled with many missing items.

Y/n: So many toys, shirts and many merchandise!

Random Staff: Yeah, that's what I expect someone seeing this for the first time.

You looked around the room and saw many plushies but one in particular caught you're eye.

You picked up the little bear and you felt like you knew it from somewhere.

Random Staff: Found something you like?

He looks over and saw the little golden bear.

Random Staff: Wow it's a fredbear plush! Haven't seen those since the company discontinued them! Looks like this guy lost it's other ear?

Y/n: Fredbear?

Random Staff: Oh right I forgot you don't know, well to put it simple it was Freddy and friends old pizzaria.

Y/n: You mean Fredbear's family diner.

Random Staff: Yeah that one! The original owners were called Henry... Emily? I don't know what his full name is and lastly his partner "William Afton".

You were twitching when he said that name and your vision began to static as you let out a horrifying noise.

(Start at 1:09 stops at 1:13 ) but you shook your head and place a hand on it. As this was happening the staff had a taser with him, once you calm down he lowered the Taser but not his guard.

Random Staff: Y-You okay?

Y/n: Yeah...I kinda had a short circuit for a moment there but I'll get this check later, for now let's put these up.

Random Staff: Sure, Let's do it!

You and the staff continued to work in the lost and found but they were a good distance away from you incase you go ballistic. After that was done you and the staff left the lost and found and went your separate ways but you felt like you were being watched.