Daycare trouble

You were peacefully sleeping in the recharge station but then you heard a knock. You open your eyes to see no one and thought it was a staff bot that hit the recharge station by accident but then a hand slam against the window which made you flinched but on closer inspection it was a child's hand that was knocking on the door. You open the recharge station to show a child no older than 5 and what seems to be his older sibling.

Y/n: Um...hello there?

Kid 1: Hi mister fox are you apart of the daycare?

Y/n: Me? No, I was here cause I was sleeping.

Kid 2: Ok, so what were you doing in here?

Y/n: Well this is a recharge station for me and my friends to rest and sleep in.

Kid 1: Really?

Y/n: Yes really. Now aren't you two supposed to go into the daycare by now?

Kid 2: The scary sun man is there.

Kid 1: And we don't want to go there.

Y/n: Are you implying that I come with you to the daycare?

Kid 1 And 2: Please mister fox, pretty please!

You wanted to say no but you don't want to be rude to them so you accept.

Y/n: *sigh* fine, I'll come with you two to the daycare.

Kid 1 And 2: Yay!!

They grabbed your hand and dragged you with them. The parents sees this and saw this as a sweet sight. You did a light chuckle as they dragged you.

Y/n: *chuckle* Hold on now don't be so rough!

Kid 1: Come on mister fox, come on!

Kid 2: Were almost there!

Y/n: I know we are but please slow down!

Once they reached the daycare there were a lot of parents and children there. You looked at the children and they didn't want to go into the daycare.

Y/n: the daycare attendant must have scared them to the point they fear him?

: Hello there children!

You looked in the daycare and immediately heard the children scream as daycare attendant appeared

Y/n: This is not good, I'll meet you kids at the lower entrance since I cannot fit in the slide.

Kid 1 And 2: Don't leave us please!

Y/n: Don't worry, when I'm here there is nothing to be afraid of.

They let go of your leg and you bolted straight towards the lower entrance that was big enough for any animatronic to fit. You knock on the door and the daycare attendant Open it.