Night of nightmares part 1

You were helping the staff bots clean the pizza Plex as there was multiple birthday events today and there was so much party poppers, confetti and many birthday stuff that it was a huge mess, we take our view to the main cast as they were charging and being repaired after a long day of singing and dancing.

Mechanic: Man, when they said today was going to be a long day i didn't know that the entire cast will be worn out after the onslaught of birthday parties.

Engineer: I know right? but i'm just glad that y/n didn't over exert himself other wise we'll need to do repairs on him to.

Mechanic: i get it, He is one of a few robots i hope doesn't get damage. It was a pain in the ass to fix him and it was because we have the brightest idea to send him to monty's room, Who in their bright mind thought it was a good idea to send him there again?

Engineer: Don't know but we might as well do some diagnostic test on him to make sure he's fit for next week's birthday.

Mechanic: Whoopee fuckin do another damn birthday party, what's next a serial killer that got turned into a rotting rabbit furry cause he was hunted by the gosht of his victims was hiding under the establishment and is plotting his plans to rise up again?

Engineer: ...That sounds oddly specific?

Mechanic: At this point i'm just making random shit up!

The engineer nods as they went back to removing garbage from chica's chest cavity. as this was going on you were in the kitchen cleaning as there was a lot of pizza trays in the sink.

Y/n: Man i'm beat, i need to go to a recharge station. maybe i should restock on some ingredients while i'm here, the kids sure do love my pizzas.

as you finished the last tray you saw two with dots looking at you in the shadows, you turned on your eyes lights and saw something you never thought was real. 

: Follow Me

: Follow Me.

you looked at it as you were in awe at it, it began to move towards the door as it keeps saying "Follow Me" at you. You wanted to run away but you can't as your body began to move on it's own and follow the shadow.

: Follow Me.

Y/n: E-Excuse me, can you please tell me why are you doing this and can i have full control of my body back please?

: ... Follow Me.

Y/n: So much for that idea, maybe if i just.

You tried to power off but there was an error but it was glitching out and you swear you saw a golden bear twitching when the error happened.

as soon as you and the shadow entered the lower area of the pizza plex you saw many endo skeletons looked at you as they slowly walked towards you but they didn't move as they were mysteriously shut down when they tried to reach you

Suddenly as you reach parts and service the doors suddenly shut as it began to shake as if something wants to come in, the room became darker as there was so many text that read "IT'S ME" as many animatronic faces appeared and you were staring to get scared.

Your vision began to darken as the the faces became clearer and clearer and there were warnings on your screen.

Y/n: *Voice getting corrupted and getting glitchy* What's...Happening? 

with one final step you finally collapse as black tears appear on your face as it soons form a puddle of it around you.

Y/n: ...help... meeeeeeeeeeee....

With one final thought your entire body shut down as  you lay on the floor motionless and soon the light in your eyes began to flicker as the shadow was still looking at you.

: ...S...A...V...E......H...I...M...

Soon the shadow has faded away as the lights in the parts and service became bright and the doors stop shaking.

(meanwhile)

somewhere in a recharge station a rabbit looking animatronic was sleeping in the recharge station but it opens it eyes as it looks around and it let's out a deep but hoarse voice. 

: what a deceptive calling, i knew it was a lie the moment i heard it obviously but it is intriguing nonetheless. where have i heard that voice before? 

soon it remembered an old memory of three people in front of a restaurant called fredbear's Family dinner, as there was balloons and a banner that said grand opening.

: Come on brother, Henry is going to need a helping hand since this place just opened!

: Be quite David, i still need to order some supplies. go play with Michael or something, i need to get these animatronics ready.

David: Come on bro you need to take care of him to you know, Your wife can't take care of him and maybe or possibly in the near future take care of your kids while your here. And for the last time call me Y/n, david was the old me but now i'm a new me with a new name!

: What ever you say brother, now just get out there and help henry with the restaurant already your just wasting precious time we don't need to waste on juvenile squabbling.

David: Fine, Fine. Just be there for them okay, it might not be much but at least it show that you care for them.

: For christ sakes, Get out!

David: I'm going, I'm going! geez no need to be rude!

as the memory fades it grew a slight smile (if you can call it a smile) as it remembers the owner of the voice.

: Ah, now i remember. an old friend has finally found himself a new body, it's been quite a mystery on why he didn't find a body sooner. Fascinating, what they have become yet his soul didn't find a body... until now.

The rabbit robot closed it's eyes as it lets out one last sentence.

: We always come back, isn't that right?

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Brother?