bio and prologue

Looks:

Original use concept: performer and watcher of kid cove

Current use concept: maintenance, Cook and many more.

Height: your height.

Eye color: e/c

That's it for now, to the story.
______________________________________

It was a normal day at the pizza Plex the children were playing, the adults were resting and the bots were working. It was a normal day there but it was not in parts and service.

Mechanic: God damnit!

Another driver assist bot was broken by Roxanne the wolf.

Mechanic: I fucking hate this!

Random staff: I know but we need you to fix it.

Mechanic: Why haven't they put a repair station there?!

Random staff: Don't ask me ask the superiors.

Mechanic: We need to do something or I'm gonna loose it.

Random staff: We could keep one diver assist bot hidden.

Mechanic: we could but we need to repair those other bots as well.

Random staff: We could see in the archives for a decommissioned animatronic.

Mechanic: ...why?

Random staff: Cause if we find one animatronic that's lost its usage we could retrofit and reprogram it to a Mechanic bot.

Mechanic: Have fun finding one, I heard they scrapped a lot of animatronic ideas before they open this joint.

Random staff: We could ask the supervisors if we can retrofit one of the animatronics the company scrapped?

Mechanic: You can but you need high clearance for approval.

Random staff: I can just put it in the idea box and hopefully they read it.

Mechanic: Yeah you do you now excuse me I need to repair this darn thing.

The staff member left as the Mechanic was busy repairing the driver assist bot, the staff member wrote the idea in a piece of paper and it went into the idea box.

A few weeks later.

In a board room there were two supervisors looking into the idea box and they were not surprised.

Supervisor 1: It's called a idea bow not a complain box people.

Supervisor 2: Let me guess a random parent put a random complain in the idea box?

Supervisor 1: Yeah, look at these ideas as well. Pancake helicopter, retrofit a animatronic into a mechanic bot, extra security in the kitchen and-

Supervisor 2: Wait, wait, wait. Say that again.

Supervisor 1: Um what the extra security?

Supervisor 2: no the other one.

Supervisor 1: The Pancake helicopter?

Supervisor 2: No the one about retrofitting an animatronic!

Supervisor 1: Oh that one! Yeah it says here that some of the staff are getting tired of fixing the Driver assist bot and wants an animatronic to do it.

Supervisor 2: But wouldn't that mean they need to do maintenance on the maintenance bot as well?

Supervisor 1: Yeah but apparently it will lower the risk rate when doing maintenance on other animatronics.

Supervisor 2:...Why have we never thought of this? A robot that can fix other robots!

Supervisor 1: what are you- (ding) oh, but wait, what happens if the Mechanic bot goes haywire?

Supervisor 2: We can worry about that when we get there for now let's get this to the boss!

A lot of process later.

Mechanic: Okay so where are we again?

Engineer: Were at the Mascot and idea room.

They were in a room filled with costumes and Endo skeletons.

Mechanic: are we sure we're not in parts and service?

Engineer: Nope, now stop talking and help me find one.

The looked around the drawers filled with animatronics ideas and unique parts.

Mechanic: Hey I think I found one!

The engineer went to were the mechanic was and they saw a Endo skeleton with a foxy head on it.

Engineer: wait was this supposed to be foxy?

Mechanic: Wait foxy the pirate?

Engineer: Yeah, he was a pirate if I remember correctly.

Mechanic: So why haven't they put him on stage?

Engineer: Don't know but we got Roxanne wolf.

Mechanic: Don't remind me.

Engineer: Soo...what now?

Mechanic: Now we drag him to parts and service and get this baby ready.

Engineer: Well what are we waiting for, let's do it.

And so the two of them drag the Endo skeleton back to parts and service for a retrofit and reprogramming.