Monty's anger management part 1

It was a nice day at the pizza Plex, You were walking around the Pizza plex helping the staff, playing with the kids and fixing robots. Things were peaceful at the pizza Plex. You were in the parts and service repairing damage staff bots as well as fixing other things like arcade machine and many more it was going smooth well except for the...

Random mechanic: Son of a bitch, Again?!!

You heard the screams of the staff in the parts and service as you were finishing up the last staff bot.

Random mechanic: Monty you Raging Bitch!!

Random Staff: calm down it's just a ball cannon.

Random mechanic: Calm down? CALM DOWN?!! That Furious Asshole keeps breaking everything in Monty golf and even in their god damn room!!

The mechanic was about to loose it while the other one was trying to calm them down. As you finished the last staff bot you went towards them to ask if the Mechanic alright.

Y/n: is everything alright, I heard that there was a problem?

Mechanic: NOTHING IS FUCKING OKAY! I'm going to Fucking loosing it!! That bitch has done nothing but break shit almost Every fucking day and I'm about to commit MANY Crimes As well as arson!!

As the mechanic storms out of the parts and service the staff excuse themselves and chase after the soon to be arsonist of a mechanic.

Y/n: I might have triggered something i might regret.

You walked out of parts and service and went towards the daycare to check on the generator problem.

Y/n: Why did they even put the generator in the play place, the kids might accidentally hit it and make the daycare shut down.

As you were somewhat questioning the critical thinking of the engineers and builders of this place. you heard a lot of screaming and went running towards the daycare.

Time skip brought to you by: Gregory using you as a fighting robot to destroy the map bots.

You were exiting the daycare as you save the kids from moon on one of his rampages.

Y/n: I need to find a way for them to not accidentally hit the generators.

As you walk around you saw one staff running towards you in a relief expression.

Staff: Y/n, I'm so glad to see you!!

Y/n: Mrs. anderson, what happen? why were you trying to find me?

Mrs. anderson: That's Because we need you!

Y/n: Why, what happen?

Mrs. anderson: No time we need you now!

You were being drag by Mrs. anderson as she was dragging you around.

Y/n: Please slow down i might trip and hurt someone in the process.

Mrs. anderson didn't listen as she was still dragging you. once she stops tugging you breath a sigh of relief and look up and saw that you were in front of monty's room.

Y/n: Why are we in front of monty's room?

Mrs. Anderson: Because we need someone to repair Monty's room while we repair monty at parts and service, the air vents are blocked so it's hard for kids to breath in there plus the whole room is dark so theres a broken bulb or fuse in there and lastly we need you to check if the fuse box is still there. we would go but we don't want monty having a temper tantrum now do we?

Y/n: If Monty was here i will be turned into scrap metal...If monty comes back and i'm not finish bury me in plushies.

Mrs. Anderson: Don't worry you won't die...i hope.