"Always so sexy..." Jungkook bury his face between your cleavage, licking and sucking on it to leave his mark. He's going to leave his marks every wear in your body today and everyone will know your his.

He back away only to remove his jacket along with his shirt then he's back with marking your chest.

He stop only when he's satisfied seeing your chest cover with huge purple love bites. He smirked and tug on your skirt, wanting it off so he could see how pretty you look with your lingerie still on.

You lift your hips and he quickly discard your leather skirt then eye you up and down. His cock is twitching and got more hard on seeing your sexy figure lying under him covered only with the black lingerie that actually doesn't cover much.

Jungkook notice your panties are slightly wet and he smirked proudly.

"Your so hot...just want to devour you" he growl and lean down to suck your nipples through the bra. Your lips are parted as you look at him unhooking your bra and take your perky nipples in his mouth.

"Ah! Mm Jungkook.." you close your eyes and tug on his hair as he moved from your breasts down to your stomach not forgetting to place wet kisses as he does so.

He spread you legs wide and lick your clothed heat tasting you through the damp panties.
"So wet only for me huh baby?"
"Yes.. only for you"

He get rid of your panties and trail his kisses from your thighs till he reached your dripping wet pussy which made him drool. Looks so pretty and tasty.

"Hmm..ah fuck" you whine as he kiss your nub before darting his tongue out to lick a stripe of your wet pussy. His index and middle finger spread the lips apart and he can see your hole pulsing and waiting for his dick to enter.

Jungkook dive in again and suck your pussy good causing you to cry in pleasure and tug on his hair hard earning a groan from him. You squirm and squeeze his head with your thighs due to overstimulation but he push them apart again then tongue fucked you good.

"Ahh too much! I'm gonna...oh fuck! Jungkook" you scream as he replaced his tongue with his middle and ring finger. He continued to suck on you clit while his fingers ram inside your hole and he curled them touching your walls.

Your pushed his face away feeling something is coming and once Jungkook took his fingers out a jet of liquid spurt in huge amount. You squirted. Your legs shook and trembled while you pant heavily trying to catch your breath.

"You squirted..." Jungkooks eyes widen seeing you squirt. He's feeling proud that he's able to do that. He wanted to see that again so he rub his fingers on you wet pussy causing you to jolt because it's still sensitive.

"I'm still sensitive Kook..." You tried to close your legs but he pushed them open again.
"I didn't know I could make you squirt... I wanna see that again but.." he stopped his sentence and you just look at him unbuckling his belt and took his jeans along with his boxers off freeing his huge hard dick leaking with per cum.

"Now! I'll make you squirt with my dick! You want that babygirl?" He stroked his dick then rub his tip on your clenching hole making you whine.
"Yes I want that so badly.." you look down at him rubbing it slowly on your pussy before sliding it in.

Both of you moan at the feeling of being connected. Jungkook start thrusting slowly at first then after a few minutes he pick up the pace pounding into your pussy hard and rough.

"Ahh! Ah fuck! Right there! Oh yes" you moan and arch your back as he hit the right spot. He continued fucking you good and when he feels your legs trembling he pulled out and look down seeing you squirting again which wet his abdomen but he doesn't care. Instead he got more aroused.

"Fuck that's so hot of you...let me just" he grab your body and sat down at the edge of the bed with his cock standing tall and hard. You knew what he wants so you climb on his lap, your back facing him and you lean against his chest.

You grab his dick and slide it in your pussy. Jungkook slides both his arms under your knees and start thrusting from below. This position is giving him lots of access to hit the spot.

"Umm still so tight...ah fuck Y/n...you feel so fucking good" he move his hips faster making you roll your eyes back in pleasure and you squeal as his fingers start circling your clit. Too much pleasure.

"Ahh! I'm cumming again! Fuck! Jungkook!" You lift your hips up causing his dick to slip out and you squirt again. Your legs closed immediately and you feel like all your energy is drained out.

But Jungkook hasn't cum yet.

"Baby..I need to cum...let me fuck you more" you could not even anwer so you just nod. Jungkook climb back on the bed and laid down. He made your body face the sideways and slide his still hard cock inside you from behind then immediately start thrusting.

He groan and bury his face on shoulder from behind, his one hand cup your breast and squeeze it hard.
"Ahh almost there...fuck baby..." He lift one of your legs up and fuck fast and hard.
"Shit! I'm cumming baby.."

His balls tighten and a loud moan escape both yours and his mouth as he spurt his hot cum inside your pussy.
"Fuck...oh fuckkkk...all for my baby..." Jungkook move his hips slowly to shoot every drop of cum inside you and you hum feeling satisfied and full.

He pull out gently and smirk seeing his thick cum flowing out of you pussy. He turned your body and make you lie down on the bed properly then kiss your lips softly.

"Are you okay?" He caressed your flushed cheeks. You open your eyes and nod though you're sure you'll have a problem with walking tomorrow because of how he fuck you hard just now. You never squirted that much either. He's the only one who managed to make you squirt both with his fingers and cock.

"Gonna be sore tomorrow but it's okay.." Jungkook peck your forehead and leave the bed to take a towel from your bathroom to clean up the mess. The bedsheet needs to be changed too because it's soaked with your liquids.

"I'm sorry I went to hard..." He apologized while wiping your thighs covered with his cum.
"Why are you saying sorry? That was the best sex ever...no one made me squirt that much like you did" he look up at you and smile.

"I'm proud I'm the only one.." he peck your lips.
"I love you" he said and stare at you with a soft expression.
"I love you too Jungkook"

And the night passed by a sweet session of cuddle and kisses then falling asleep in each other's embrace.

**********
To be continued

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy Reading 💜✨