•③③•

- Y/n's Pov -

He kissed me with hunger and lust. My hands tangled up in his hair and legs tightly wrapped around his thin waist as he grind his growing boner against my core. Fuck I love this.

"You feel it baby? My big cock can't wait to enter your tight pussy...mm babygirl your scent is driving me crazy..." He groan while sucking my neck roughly. He stop only to stand on his knees to pull his t shirt off from his hot body making me drool at the sight.

Jungkook is the hottest man alive I swear.

"All yours baby...only yours" he take my hand and place it on his ripped body causing me to roam my hand on his buff chest.

"I know...and.." I stop myself as I get up to sit and start unbuttoning my blouse revealing my upper body covered only in a red lace bra. I drop my blouse on the floor and continue to give him a show by unhooking my bra then throw it on the floor too.

His eyes never left my exposed body making me smirk. I cup my own boobs and squeeze it then bite my lips.
"This is all yours too..only for you..." Jungkook immediately replace my hands with his and I love how his manly hands cup my boobs. It's a perfect fit.

"These big breasts...ugh wanna fuck them too... will you allow me baby?" Holy shit. He wanna fuck my boobies...oh hell yeah!
"Yes daddy anything for you...."

And he pushed my body back to lie down then I bite my lips and watched as he unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pant pulling them down along with his boxers freeing his huge delicious hard dick which I'm so ready to take.

"Ah so hard for you babygirl...fuck" he close his eyes and stroke his dick moaning my name loud making me more wet than I already am. What a pleasurable sight.

"Come on daddy...fuck my boobies now please..." He shot his eyes open and smirk seeing me squeezing my boobs together while staring at his hands that is pumping his dick.
"As my baby says..."

He move forward so he's kneeling just above my chest. We both look down as Jungkook placed his cock between my big breasts and I kept squeezing them together.

"Mm... I love this.." he began moving his hips and I look at his hard dick sliding smoothly between my breasts.
"Fuck... baby your boobs feel so good ah!" He moan as I start moving them up and down his shaft.

"Y/n ah... your breasts are nice but I want your pussy... you'll let me fuck your tight pussy right baby?" I nod many times but never stop moving my boobs on his dick.
"Yes! Fuck me daddy koo!"

"With pleasure my babygirl..." He move down again and lean towards my face to kiss my lips. He swiftly remove my shorts and panties then throw them with the pile of clothes on the ground.
"Hm..fuck!" I gasped in his mouth as I feel him rubbing his tip on my needy hole before sliding it in me. Such a blissful feeling to have his huge dick in me.

"Always so tight around me...love your fucking tight cunt!" He begins thrusting hard not bothering to go slow at all. I close my eyes and thrown my head back on the pillows as he fuck me hard.

"Oh fuckk... daddy!" I scream as he rub his thumb on my sensitive nub and never stop drilling his huge dick in me.
"Yeah baby! Scream daddy's name louder! Ugh...so good"I feel the familiar knot on my stomach indicating that I'm about to cum.

"Harder daddy... I'm gonna cum!" He fucks faster as I wished and the room is filled with slapping sounds along with our loud moans.
"I'm cumming...fuck...fuck... Jungkook daddy!" I released my juice around his dick while he keeps fucking me to reach his own high.

"Shit babygirl I'm cumming...ugh...fuck Y/n..ahh" I love the way he groans and moan my name. He pulled out and shoot his thick cum on top of my pussy then smeared it around making it a satisfying and dirty mess.

"I'm not done... want to fuck you more.." he grab my body and flip me on my stomach. I raise my butt up presenting my pussy smeared with his cum infront of him which is so ready to take more.

"Such a pretty pussy like you... looks even prettier with my cum around it... can't wait to fuck more..." I look back over my shoulder and see him watching my pussy clenched with a sexy smirk on his lips.

"Daddy..want your dick please..." I push my ass towards him and he caressed it softly before leaning down to kiss my butt. Gosh he's still soft even at a time like this he never forget to pamper me with kisses. I'm treasuring him forever.

"What my baby wants my baby gets" I feel him rubbing his tip on my hole then slide it in deliciously filling me up full. Ugh his size is so satisfying better than any other guys I've been with.

Jungkook grab my hips with both his hands and start thrusting from behind making me moan as he hit every spot which drive me insane.
"Ahhh fuckkk" I scream not caring if anyone hears as he slam in me harder making me arch my back and bite the pillow as I feel like I'm in cloud nine.

"Right there! Oh fuck! There Koo!" He continued hitting the g spot making me roll my eyes in pleasure.
"Here baby?..fuck! Come here.." he slide his hands infront my body from behind and cup my boobs then pulled me up so I'm standing on my knees too as my back is press against his chest.

He never stop fucking me from behind while his wet lips start sucking my shoulder and hands playing with my perky nipples. My orgasm is approaching again and I threw my head back on his chest.

"Ah! I'm cumming!" I whine as he grab my chin making me face back then he placed his mouth on mine kissing me hard that I could feel our saliva mixing and dripping from our mouths. So hot.

"Shit! Baby your clenching me hard!...just cum..milk my cock!" He hiss and push my body back on the bed then grab my hair in a ponytail while slamming his dick in my pussy in an animalistic pace.

"Ahh Jungkook! Fuck... I'm cumming!"
"Me too baby shit! Mmm!" We finally cum and he down slowed his pace thrusting slowly as I feel him spurting his cum inside my pussy filling me up with his sperm. I couldn't think of anything right now as I feel his cum flowing out of my pussy.

"Such a good view..." I feel his fingers playing with my cum stuffed pussy. It feels good.
"Shit I think I have a new kink... breeding kink..." He flip me on my back again manhandling me so well. He pushed his dick back in my stuffed cunt making us hiss.

"Sorry for cumming inside... I was so much in pleasure that I forgot to pull out...you don't have a problem with me stuffing my cum in you right?" I shook my head still panting hard because of the rough and sensual sex with my daddy koo.

He look so hot right now a whole total daddy with his bangs sticking to his sweaty forehead and he's panting hard against my parted lips.

I smile and capture his lips starting a soft sweet kiss totally different from the previous one's just now.

"I'm more than ok...hmm" I speak between the kiss.
"Mm... your so good to me...my baby" he speaks between the sweet kiss too making us both smile and continue moving our lips against each other with our fingers interwined and private parts connected making us one.

I'm so in love with this man that I can't think of a life without him by my side.

**********
To be continued

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy Reading 💜