CHAPTER 11

You woke up and saw jungkook wasn't there

You woke up and saw jungkook wasn't there. You rub your eyes and stretch a little but was still laying. You turn to side and was lost in your thoughts with a straight face.

Yesterday you remember how you and Aerum got stuck and how you got scared. But this wasn't the problem to you. The problem was that you remember how taehyung tried to comfort you and you really felt comfortable and relaxed by him as compare to anyone except jungkook. You are close to jimin and also at good interaction with other members but this level of comfort and the way you felt safe was same as you felt with jungkook.

You sigh and sat up straight and your head felt a little heavy. You groan in annoyance and irritation about the headache you always felt while thinking deeply or suddenly getting up from laying position or anytime. These headache are irregular and can felt anytime.

BREAKFAST

You all were having breakfast together at the dinning table except for jimin who is in his house and jin who along with jaewoo stayed at the hotel last night.

RM: Taehyung, are you going back?

TAE: Yeah hyung. I have work.

YOU: (shocked) You are going back?

Taehyung look at you and smile a little looking at your shocked expression and wide open eyes and nodded as yes.

JHOPE: We just reunite and you are going this early.

TAE: Hyung i will go after two days.

SUGA: Is everything alright? Why suddenly going back?

TAE: Everything is fine hyung.

RM: Taehyung, i don't know why you are going back but i think for you staying here is the best decision. Don't go hard on yourself.

TAE: Hyung it's nothing serious.

Taehyung signal namjoon to not talk in front of you but and he understood. You didn't notice.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JIN: Why are you going back? And it's not about work.

TAE: (hurt) Hyung i can't do this.

JIN: What?

TAE: Hyung first i can't tell yn about me and second i can't always stay here as a friend of jungkook. She is a grown up girl and will notice and question things.

JIN: But didn't you guys agree to tell yn about this and planned to stay together. And you also decided to take over the company branch and hotels in London so that you can be with them.

TAE: I know hyung. But i can't do this. By telling yn means making her go through the hardest part of her life. I mean look at her. She is happy and living a normal life. Why ruined her life to make her accept a stranger as her father.