I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!

Start from the beginning

"Ok, everyone!" Pitch yells from up front. "Let's pack everything up!"

Everyone who's carrying equipment began to put it all back inside the ship. As they do so, the wind grows stronger and the clouds block out the sun.

"I hope it doesn't get too bad." Abell sighs. "We should find an inn or something."

Everyone nods and after everything is loaded on the ship, Uta dismisses the volunteers. Uta looks to her side and her eyes widen in shock.

"Was something that big there the entire time?" Uta asks out loud

The fog from the seas has rolled into the town which made it hard to see and due to that, Uta has failed to notice her surroundings. This included a ship that's more than five times bigger than the Shanty. The vessel is mostly colored orange and the figure head is an elephant. Uta rarely sees ships as big as this and so she can't help. but stare in awe. What stood out most to Uta, was the sail which had a jolly roger drawn on it. It was a classic skull and crossbones, but on the skull's head is a red nose. Uta recognized that jolly roger immediately.

"That's the ship for the Buggy Pirates." Uta said to herself. "Wasn't the captain defeated?"

"Are you talking about the captain of that pirate crew?" Pitch asks from below deck. "I saw a man with a red nose, who I can only assume is Buggy, walking downtown with some of his goons all covered in hoods."

Uta rubs her chin and ponders.

If Luffy has defeated the captain, it wouldn't be surprising that he would come back for revenge. Uta thought. I doubt Luffy would have much trouble facing him.

Uta jumps off of the ship and onto the dock.

"Now where are you going?" Abell asks. "Can't you sit still for five minutes?"

"No." Uta answers honestly. "Besides, I feel like something good will happen if I head downtown."

"Like what?" Pitch asks curiously.

Uta stares down the road and smiles evilly. It wasn't haki that was telling Uta about the intense sensation from up ahead, but her instincts as a former pirate. Even though she was less than ten that feeling was something she could never forget and as she got older, that feeling brought excitement rather than fear. Gordon is still out in town trying to book a room and so Uta had time to kill.

"Let's call it a woman's intuition." Uta said. "Tell Gordon that I'll be back soon!"

"Fine, just don't stand out!" Abell yells.

Uta walks into town to look for the hooded figures that Pitch has mentioned. As Uta walks down the sidewalks, she looks to the side to see a large crowd gathering together near an execution stand.

"Isn't that..."

Uta remembers the stories from her father. His captain and father figure died on that scaffold. He witnessed it first hand and the sorrow he felt back then was immense.

"Where Gold Roger had his final

moments." Uta sighs.

Uta walks towards the commotion to take a better look. Eventually, the singer reaches the center of the plaza where the crowd is and to her surprise, Uta sees someone standing on the scaffold. Uta can't tell who it is and walks closer. Uta's eyes widened in shock as she realized who was standing on the scaffold.

Luffy?!

Uta looks up and is shocked to see her childhood friend standing on the scaffold admiring the view. During her time with Luffy, Uta knew that he wasn't the greatest decision maker, but standing on top of private property with no sign of care was on a whole new level of stupid. Uta was about to say something, but a loud whistle cut off her thoughts. Uta looks to her side and sees an officer with a speakerphone.