Green with Envy

"I swear to fucking Christ, y/n, are you trying to make me jealous or are you that much of a whore?" Wanda growls in my ear.

I smile innocently and look straight ahead as if she didn't just whisper those dirty words to me.

"You said this was a work function and an opportunity for me to meet your coworkers," I say smiling with my teeth. A tall, blonde man, who definitely hits the gym every day, waves at me. I wave back and he makes his way towards Wanda and I.

"That doesn't mean you have to flirt with everyone I work with," Wanda hisses. She attempts to grab my wrist, but I tug it away as the man gets closer.

He grins brightly and holds out a hand for me to shake. "Ah, you must be y/n. Wanda here has mentioned you a few times. I'm glad to be able to put a face to the name."

I shake his hand and flash him my most charming smile. "The pleasure is all mine. It's Thor, isn't it?"

The man laughs under his breath while shaking his head. "Steve, actually." I pretend to look slightly embarrassed. "I'm no where close to being a god."

"Well I wouldn't be able to tell. You certainly have the muscles of one."

We both laugh politely as Steve blushes. I feel one arm slip around my back.

A warning.

"Well thank you, y/n. Wanda has clearly chosen a good one. You're more than welcome to visit the tower anytime to see her." Steve gives one more toothy grin and leaves to go talk to Tony Stark.

The arm on my back slides lower, giving my ass a tight squeeze. I step away from her, hoping nobody saw.

"Don't shy away from me, y/n. If you wanna act like a slut, then you'll get treated like one."

I turn my body to face her. "I was just making conversation."

Wanda scoffs. "You were flirting and you fucking know it."

I take a step closer, feel myself start to get more defensive even though Wanda is absolutely right. I just love seeing her angry.

"I think you just wanted an excuse to touch my ass in a room full of people." Wanda opens her mouth to say something, but I cut her off. "You were the one that even chose my dress. So how is it my fault when people look at my tits when you're the one that put them on display?"

Wanda furrows her eyebrows and sets her jaw. A waiter walks by as Wanda quickly sweeps a drink off and chugs it. She sets it down on another another and grabs my hand.

"I've had enough," she states.

I roll my eyes as I follow her to the exit. "If you hit your limit with the booze than that's not my problem."

Wanda spins around and looks me dead in the eye. A chill sweeps my spine.

"It's not the booze I've had enough of."

Soon, I'm being pulled into an elevator. It's not long before my back hits the wall and Wanda is on me. Her hot breath fans my neck. Her hands fidget with my dress, making no effort to actually take it off.

"I've had enough of this bratty attitude of yours," she whispers before kissing my neck. "I want my good girl back."

"Which one was she again? The one who got to take pictures with the iron man suit or the one that got to touch Thor's biceps?" I ask coyly. The more I make her mad, the quicker I get fucked.

Wanda's warmth is gone. She replaces her mouth on my neck with her hand, slightly choking me.

"She's the one that would wait for me on my bed, naked, so I could fuck her right after I got home from work. She's the one that screams my name so loud, the next door neighbors complain." I can feel my panties start to soak. "She's the one that gets to come. Because everyone knows, brats don't get to come."