Party

The loud music reaches my ears as Wanda and I step through the door to the penthouse. I hold Wanda's hand as I weave through the sea of people. I see a group of guys around the table playing beer pong. They had clearly played several rounds from the beer spilled all over the expensive glass table. I make a mental note to stay clear of that area in case some dumbass shatters it.

"There you are!" Kate smiles as she pushes past her "houseguests". She gives Wanda and I a tight hug before gesturing to her crowded penthouse. "What do ya think?"

I look to Wanda who has her eyes on someone dancing with Kate's fencing mask.

"It's great, but won't Eleanor kill you?" I joke.

Kate laughs. "The cleaning crew will take care of it. It's nothing they haven't seen before."

I playfully smack her shoulder. "You rich people are so snobby."

Kate rolls her eyes. "Oh as if you don't benefit from" she waves her hand around "all this."

Eventually, Kate leaves to greet more people. Wanda is not a big fan of dancing, so I look for a place to sit down. I spot an empty loveseat and lead her to it. We both sigh as we plop down on the soft furniture.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I ask Wanda. She thinks about it for a second.

"Nah. I don't want another hangover. Can we smoke instead?"

I nod. "Definitely. I'll go find Yelena." I stand up and give her a quick kiss on the forehead." Be right back."

Five minutes later I come back with two joints. Wanda smiles as she accepts hers.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She stomps her feet excitedly. "You know just what to do to make a girl happy." I chuckle to myself as she digs through her bag for a lighter. Her eyebrows furrow as she continues searching. I don't understand how there's still room in that thing considering she puts things in it but never takes them out.

"You need a bigger-

"Aha!" Wanda exclaims as she pulls out the lighter. "I knew I left it in here."

The two of us light the joints and take a deep inhale. My throat burns at the smoke. I slowly exhale and see the white smoke disappear into the air. I put an arm around Wanda and kiss the side of her head. She giggles before taking another hit.

The more hits I take, the more I feel myself start to relax. The music becomes less prominent as the voices become background noise.

We relax on the couch and people watch. I laugh at all the drunk girls dancing off beat to the music simply enjoying themselves. Wanda points out a couple kissing in the corner explaining how one of the guys was an ex-boyfriend of an old college roommate.

"That probably explains why they broke up," I giggle. Wanda snickers at my comment and leans onto me.

It isn't long until she starts kissing my neck. Something that she knows is one of my turn ons.

"Baby..." I mutter as I crane my neck, giving her more access.

"Hmm?" she mumbles against my skin. Her soft lips move further down. I catch a moan in my throat as she sucks on my pulse point.

"You know what you're doing," I shut my eyes enjoying the contact.

Wanda places a hand on my thigh and gives it a gentle squeeze. "Mmm... and what exactly am I doing, y/n?"

"Y-you're trying to seduce me."

Wanda pulls away from my neck before moving to straddle my lap. "Is it working?"