Dirty Money Part Two

"If anyone attempts to interrupt me," you tell Adrien through your phone "shoot them."

Wanda giggles against your neck, placing sloppy kisses across your jawline. You hold her steady as you lead her to your bedroom. The door quickly shuts as you push Wanda against it. Your swollen lips cover hers as little moans escape from her throat.

The girl against you is like a drug. Every part of her is addicting, from her vibrant red hair to the softness of her calves. It's almost as if she was made for you and only you.

Wanda pulls away from your lips for a breath of air. Her eyes meet yours, emblazoned with desire. Your hands descend down Wanda's body, giving a subtle squeeze to both her breasts, before traveling farther down to her navel. You hear an intake of breath from Wanda as your hand reaches her center. A small smile crosses your face at the feeling of Wanda's panties still tucked into your pocket. Your fingers brush her swollen clit. Whimpers from Wanda only urge you on.

"So wet, Wands. Is this all for me?" You smirk at Wanda squirming as you apply a little more pressure on her sensitive nub. Wanda squeals as you deliver a slap onto her clit. "Answer me. I have no issue with denying you an orgasm."

Wanda's chest rises and falls rapidly as she answers. "It's all f-for you."

You press your lips onto hers for another bruising kiss. "That's what I like to hear." 

Wanda's head tilts upwards as you slide one finger into her wet cunt. Her hands grip your suit jacket as you slowly start to increase the speed. Her arousal slides down your hand onto your wrist.

"Making such a mess, Wanda. You're practically dripping," you tease. You curve your finger once you make contact with Wanda's g-spot. She begins to ride your hand, desperate for any friction. 

"Fuck!" Wanda gasps as you insert another finger. 

"So fucking filthy," you mutter as Wanda gets lost in her own pleasure. Garbled nonsense is the only thing that comes from her mouth. You use your free hand to bring Wanda's face to yours to silence her. Wanda's walls begin to clench around your fingers. She opens her mouth against yours. All that comes out are pleasurable moans and short gasps.

"I'm gonna cum," she whines. 

Without hesitation, you reply, "Beg for it."

Wanda's hold on you grows tighter, causing her knuckles to turn white. " Please Y/n! Let me c-cum!"

"You gonna cum around my fingers?"

Tears prick Wanda's eyes. "Yes! I wanna cum for you! I w-wanna cum fo- for you!"

You raise the heel of your palm to add more pressure on Wanda's clit. "Cum for me, baby."

A flood of wetness seeps out of Wanda's pussy as she leans forward, hanging onto you for dear life. Her face buried in your neck. Her hips slow down while she continues to fuck your hand through the aftershocks. 

She whimpers as you take your fingers out, leaving her empty. You make eye contact with her half-lidded eyes as you suck her arousal off each digit. 

"So fucking good," you husk out. 

Slowly, as if expecting you to push her away, Wanda begins unbuttoning your shirt. Your lips meet once more as you shrug off your shirt and jacket. Wanda turns around, sweeping her hair to the side. Taking the hint, you slide the zipper down her back. Stepping out from her dress, Wanda turns to face you. You lick your lips at the sight of a stark-naked Wanda. Soft breasts with pebbled tips, full hips that are begging to be marked, and strong thighs with a patch of red curls between.