Chapter 13: Karna Met Vrushali Padmavati

Devi Vrushali Padmavati

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

One day after coming back home from Gurukul Karna roamed the riverside of Ganga with his brother Shone. His brother had decided to ride on a big horse. Hence as an elder brother he had to offer his own horse to him. His horse was named as Shome. It was a big brown horse with white mane and white legs. Shome was the gentlest of the horses. it's father and relatives were used in the chariot. But Shome did not yet reached that age. In one word it was a pony or baby horse.

Karna loved to ride on Shome

Karna loved to ride on Shome. For it's gentle and obedient nature he was very fond of it. Today Shone too, his younger sibling, wanted to be teached horse riding from his brother. It was Shone's childhood dreams. This young boy wanted to imitate every single thing his brother could do. He wanted also to be a good horse-rider following his brother. So Karna had to offer his own pony to him.

Karna had been walking on the road by holding the buckle of his pony, while his young sibling was sitting uptight on the horse back. Shome, the pony, sometimes was tossing his head, and sometimes it was growling aloud in merriment. In other words, the pony and it's rider both were enjoying the ride. It was around 8 at morning hence the road was not dense with men and women. It was suitable time for horse riding.

All of a sudden the horse got excited by seeing something and it galloped away. Its buckle got detached from the hands of Karna who stood lifeless in his track for an instant.