Chap 7: Where Omens Lead!

(A few days later - Location unknown - Finé's mansion)

*3rd's Pov

On the unidentified location of Finé's mansion, it was morning now. By the lake was Chris, Solomon's Canne in hand as she thought back over her previous battles.

Chris: 'Finé says it takes a proper voice to atactiving a complete Relic. I spent half a year just using Solomon's Canne but she was able to use Durandal immediately. Not only that, she also frantically displayed her power'.

Chris: That damn little girl!

Chris then recalled parts of her childhood, before the breeze blew over her.

Chris: Just for her sake ... I'm alone again!

Chris then saw the sun rise from the mountain, then she realized Finé was on her side looking at her.

Chris: I know what you're expecting from me. Without this, you can do anything well.

Chris then threw the staff to Finé, who caught it with one hand

Chris: I'll prove myself better than her. I will crush the strong with my own hands! And no stupid Kamen Rider will stop you! That is the way of life!

Finé smirked at Chris's expression.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Lydian Private Academy of Music - Gymnasium)

On the gymnasium, Hibiki and Miku can be seen jogging there while Hibiki is only wearing the school gym uniform, Miku is also wearing a jacket over it.

Hibiki: 'Thinking back on Durandal's terrible power, what I fear is not not being able to control it, but fearing that I might bring it down on others without hesitation.'

As she ran, she recalled what she had seen in the footage of the previous mission.

Hibiki: 'I've always been weak. Also a burden for Haru and the others.'

She bit her own lip while continuing to run forward even though Miku had stopped.

Miku: Huh?!

She was surprised to see Hibiki still running.

Hibiki: 'It's not enough to just reach the destination. Must go further! Further. Further!

Hibiki was lost in her thoughts and continued to run forward not knowing that behind her, Miku was still staring at her back.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Kazanari Intelligence)

Akira was in a room in his company, where he was making equipment designed from the data Haru had given him. The work was really hard, but he didn't give up.

Blue-haired man with green hair working with a protective goggles torch attached to the HIDEN Spect, allowing him to work with greater precision because he can see the boards and components parts of the weapon clearly that he can easily craft and fix minor errors that occur during the making process.