Chapter Eleven

Would he ever have her like this again? Desperate for him? Willing to grovel just for a little taste of his touch?

"Please Killian." He couldn't get enough of his name on her lips. Fate could go fuck itself, but he could enjoy the sound of this for now. "Touch me."

She shook beneath his red gaze. Hell, if he tried hard enough, he could get this evil psycho woman to cum from just a look.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"So much," She whispered, rocking her hips back and forth. "I need it so much."

"Your last few touches before you die."

She had, what, a week left to live?

"Exactly," She agreed. "Make me feel good. Please Killian. Let me die happy."

She was playing with him, even now. But so long as she laid on his bed crying for him, Killian didn't mind.

"Then tell me how much you need it."

"So much. Gods, so much."

"I can see." He stared at her soaked core, thinking about all the things he could do to it. With her wet like this, his cock would just slip in. And fuck, she'd take him so well. Her body hungry for anything he had to give to her. "Just look at yourself, Reagan. You're fucking dripping. Begging for me like a true whore. I'll bet that's the real reason you got yourself locked up, yeah?"

"Fuck, just like a whore." She nodded rapidly, strawberry blonde locks whipping about. "I need it so bad. Fuck me like I'm your whore."

"Locked up for my touch." He trailed his pointed finger across her pelvic bone. "So the General could have his way with your desperate, slutty pussy."

"Yes! I need it. I need you to make my slutty pussy feel good."

He shook his head in disapproval, pushing her body down into the mattress. She groaned at the loss of his touch, reaching for him pointlessly.

"I'm not sure you mean it."

He lowered himself to the floor at the foot of the bed as she glared daggers at him.

"Fucking touch me already!"

"That dirty whore mouth needs to find something to fill it. We'll get to that though. So fucking needy." He tugged her down by her smooth legs, endless legs, dropping them either side of his head as her lips formed an o shape. Just a taste. One taste of his mate would be enough to drive him insane forever. He pulled her closer still, kissing along her inner thighs back to the spot she needed him the most.

Reagan shivered, her chest rising and falling with each of her frantic breaths.

That thirty percent vampire in her was bound to know what was happening here, even if the rest of her didn't.

"Gonna make you cum for me Reagan," He told her, eyes on her glittering flesh. On that swollen nub of her clit. On her begging, needy pussy. "All for me."

"All for you."

Finally some agreement.

He nipped her flesh then darted forwards with his tongue, licking her aching core.

He was right. She tastes divine.

Like sin. His very own forbidden fruit.

Her hands fell to his hair, gripping tightly.

"You like that?" He asked, sucking her clit into his mouth.

"Fuck—keep doing that."

Didn't plan to stop.