Chapter Nine

General Killian of the vampire armies wanted to kill the King.

The King.

And not just any King. His Uncle, King Viktor.

And he wanted her help to do it.

Mad. He's gone mad.

Confusion rattled through her.

Was this a test?

Was this Killian trying to find out what she'd come here for, or was this him being genuine?

She wanted to look at his eyes, to piece together a picture, only there was no hope for that. Not with his lips now trailing a path down her neck. His hands fell to her sides, holding her body to his.

Something had come over him.

He'd been like this the night before.

Had something in him snapped?

She'd like to think it was her and her feminine wiles, only Reagan wasn't that dense.

There was something bigger at work here. Something driving this turmoil within the General.

Her confusion did nothing to deter her body's natural reaction to him. For all his grimaces and scowls, the man was sinfully attractive. With a mind of their own, her hands landed in his hair, gripping those muddy blonde tresses too tightly.

This hadn't been the goal.

Stupid, stupid vampire General.

She hadn't come to the vampire castle to have the vampire General worship her body.

But it was an added bonus...

His hands pulled deftly at the bottom of her shirt, easing it up and over her head.

She caught sight of his lust. Of that look in his red eyes. It pumped through him, serving something dark, sexy and unexpected up on a golden platter.

She needed to say something.

To think.

To digest what he'd just told her.

Only a second later, his attention fell back on her body.

"Too fucking lovely," He mumbled, kissing at the thin material of her bra. "Far too fucking lovely for such a deranged little bitch." His hands found the clasps at her back. "Is this what you had in mind when you fucking touched yourself, dirty little slut? You wanted me to throw you around a bit, tell you how fucking pretty you are. Did you want to make me angry?"

He yanked the bra undone, tugging it down her shoulders. Goosebumps littered her flesh. Shite, her nipples were embarrassingly hard. For him. Her nipples were hard for him. For the enemy.

When he sucked her nipple into his mouth, focusing on what he'd told her was nigh impossible. She was already worked up from her fingers in her pussy earlier, knowing he'd have been watching. I want to kill the King. His skilled tongue was doing wonders, twisting and nipping at her sensitive peaks. His fingers reached up to cup her other tit, pinching and squeezing until he started to rotate her bared nipple.

"Fuck." He made her mindless, her back arching to his taste.

"Want me to keep doing it?" He asked, tongue grazing over the hard, stiff peak. "Want my attention Reagan? Hmm, does the little slut like making me want her?"

"Gods, yes—don't stop Killian."

His name evoked a harder squeeze to her body, stirring up a heat below, fire shooting to her core so hot she squirmed.