Slight drunken.

Minjeong.

"You know... high school was shit," Minjeong mumbles twirling the glass with her fingers wrapped around it. Ning chuckles at the obvious statement, "everyone knows that, hell, when Karina arrived everyone thought she was an angel! Haha, it turns out she's satan's daughter." She makes a grim attempt at a joke, only she makes a laugh travelling through the dim alleyway. "She did anything to make me feel like shit, it's sad how she was so obsessed with me" The drunken woman's voice wavered, it's unfortunately evident that she'll let the tears flow out. 

But nothing spilt out, her eyes remained dry. "That gay piece of shit," surprisingly that came out of Minjeong's mouth, Ning's eyebrows sink into a dark frown wondering what was on the woman's mind. "Sometimes, she begs me to fuck her then her atmosphere changes when she's around your little ex-girlfriend back then. Hahh... what a little devil in disguise!" Ning doesn't have a clue about what she's drifting. 

"What did Giselle do?" A question slips out of her mouth, interest coiling around her mind, a small pinch of her afraid of what Minjeong would boldly exclaim. "She recorded all torments of what Karina managed to do, her cartoony laughs drumming in my ears, sometimes, sometimes, she'll join in." A dry throat of Ning's had nothing croaking out after that sentence, how many secrets did that girl keep? It's not a mystery anymore but Minjeong wouldn't know all. 

"Fucking hell, that's only a pinch of what she had done. Ning, didn't you notice all those red flags that were displayed to you? The way she hid her phone, didn't let you scroll through her camera roll, was secretive as fuck, would compare you, and much more!" Her anger wasn't cloaked in the sentence, she huffs at how Ning was so oblivious all these years ago. 

Ning sighs deeply finally noticing how foolish she was, but that it was, now she's more mature; that's what she thinks. "That bitch was just like her best friend, don't know what happened to her anyways," Minjeong finishes it off scoffing at the end.

"That girl, she used to seem so sweet, like she took all my stress away with those mind-blowing orgasms, you know." An unexpected trace of slur laces in her sentence, Minjeong hums along tuned in at what the woman beside her was trying to imply. 

"By the way, can we go somewhere else? Like your apartment, my tits are freezing!" Minjeong overhears Ning's goofy laugh, and her dark eyes glaze over, eventually standing up with no protests against her statement. 

Comfortable silence fills in until Minjeong breaks it, "I don't have an apartment-" Ning interrupts her with a harsh "bitch I know you're broke." The woman ignores her and shoves her hands in her cheap leather jacket's pockets, she blows the air observing how it turns white. 

Finally arriving at the place Minjeong calls home, devastation looms in Ning's eyes staring at how dull the flats appear. 

No words came out of the shocked woman's mouth even, her breath stuck in her throat. A small chuckle escapes from her lips trying to ease the tension, "if the inside isn't cute, you're staying with me." Ning says casually not letting Minjeong digest that. Eyebrows knitted together, the woman lead her in, she lived at the very top, so it was dreadful climbing those grey stairs. 

Minjeong gasps for air, she opens the wooden door letting Ning examine every single detail in the small room. "No wonder you live so high... just in case you kill yourself because of how shitty this place is." A dark joke hits Minjeong, even if it was a joke, it still hurts the woman a little. How did a joyful high school girl turn into a brutally honest bitch? It may be after effect of the sobs Ning let out when Giselle left. No one really knows. 

"You're staying with me, I don't care, pack your bags." But a little of generosity stayed with her, with a sprinkle of empathy, and the rest is bitchy. "What? Ning, you're drunk... stop blabbering nonsense!" Ning's eyelids flickers, "I am not, it's fucking colder here, just pack your bags!" A loud scream of frustration echoes in the dim room. 

"Alright..." Minjeong sighs in defeat.