Chapter 25: Skyline

Start from the beginning

???: What is up everyone?

???: Did you have to....

Their voices became muffled by the constant thumps in my ears, and a few seconds later I felt a warm hand on my back.

???: Hey, are you alright?

Looking to my right, I saw the figure of a man with spiky hair and a figure of a man with dark skin. They switched to other UNSC soldiers but back to the figures.

Me: Meds...

???: Meds?

Me: Top left.... drawer....

My voice hurting as I was trying to catch my breath. The other figure disappeared as the one beside me switched between the realities. Pretty soon I heard the shake of my med bottle and grabbed it and pulled out 2 pills and threw them and swallowed. The thumping slowed down almost instantly as my breath was now almost good again.

???: Hey, you good?

Me: Y-Yea, I'm fine. Just a bit of ptsd.

???: You don't look fine.

Me: Don't worry I am.

???: Nah, you should sit down. You looked in heavy stress, there was even sweat trickling down your face.

???: You weren't having what I think you were having?

Me: So I guess I had one huh. Haha

???: You we're arched over, shaking and sweating profusely, you looked to be meeting death.

I regained my footing and stood up with the man with spiky hair.

Me: I suppose some introductions are in order, I'm—

The spiky haired man said.

Yasuo: We know who you are, Y/N. I'm Yasuo.

The black guy then spoke.

Ekko: And I'm Ekko. Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you guys, I take it you're friends of the girls?

Yasuo: Yep, we're friends with Akali.

Me: Nice. I'm her boyfriend.

Yasuo: Tell us something we don't know.

Me: That was something you didn't know.

Yasuo: I can tell we're gonna get along just fine.

Ekko: You're kidding. She said you were a friend of Ahri's.

Me: Haha, you have no idea. Just don't tell anyone, I don't really need and scandals about me appearing.

Yasuo: I wouldn't do that.

Ekko: You can count on us for keeping that secret.

Me: Good.

Throwing out my hands, the other two quickly clamped their hand down and we gave each other a firm handshake. Then we let go and Ekko spoke.

Ekko: The girls, you know where they went?

Me: On a tour, had an argument and they left.

Ekko: We were gonna take them to dinner as friends since we're back in Piltover but now meeting you, you are coming with. Might wanna change though, your clothes got sweat spots on them.

Me: I'll be back then.

*TIMESKIP*

The three of us pulled up in front of a fancy diner in a white 1972, 4 door Chevy Camaro. Turns out me and them got similar taste in vehicles. Muscle cars look fucking cool and sound really good too. Getting out of the car, we all walked up to the bouncer who asked us for identification. They showed their IDs and said I'm with them so I got free access, and our walk wasn't that long. We made it to the front desk and the waitress asked for our names. After recognizing who we were, she led all 3 of us to the table where Braum & Ashe sat in a section of the table. A woman with white hair and a black haired woman sat in 2 other chairs. 2 last chairs were taken out so it was just us 7 people sitting at the table.